User
Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Alliance-side quest Azerite armor upgrades: What's going on?
ThisTowerisBurning

Replies: 1
Views: 446

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 26-03-2021, 18:18:15   Subject: Alliance-side quest Azerite armor upgrades: What's going on?
With all my Horde characters, I noticed that the quests I got from the town hub "scout map" in Dazar'alor and the map on the boat all gave quest rewards amounting to nice armor upgrades. The ...
  Topic: A Bug Going Around - event idea
ThisTowerisBurning

Replies: 2
Views: 277

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 20-03-2021, 19:34:25   Subject: A Bug Going Around - event idea
So an interesting topic came up in global chat, and Tankatorul and I came up with a neat idea!
Remember the Corrupted Blood plague from Zul Gurub? The one the CDC wanted to study and use as a model f ...
  Topic: "Trial of Style" event
ThisTowerisBurning

Replies: 3
Views: 602

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-08-2019, 23:20:32   Subject: "Trial of Style" event
Is this event working properly?
I went to the Transmogrifier in Orgrimmar and that NPC has no special dialogue (only opens the Transmogrify window). Is there another NPC assigned to this, or..?
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Rogue - Lockboxes and junkboxes
ThisTowerisBurning

Views: 386

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-06-2019, 06:58:22   Subject: Rogue - Lockboxes and junkboxes
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=29569&name=strong-junkbox
Bug description: The above is an example -- so far all the lockboxes I have encountered as a level ...
  Topic: Pilgrim's Bounty holiday event?
ThisTowerisBurning

Replies: 3
Views: 1224

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 01-11-2017, 17:02:31   Subject: Pilgrim's Bounty holiday event?
My apologies if this has already been asked!
Will the Pilgrim's Bounty holiday event be working/functioning on the Genesis server?
The event doesn't appear on my calendar (but this has happened with ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Karazhan] Opera event/Barnes
ThisTowerisBurning

Views: 902

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 15-01-2017, 16:25:32   Subject: [Karazhan] Opera event/Barnes
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Barnes is an inactive NPC in Karazhan currently, I tried killing Attumen the Horseman, Maiden of Virtue and Moroes in the same instance and this doesn't seem to mak ...

Page 1 of 1