Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Server cancer
Truemaster

Replies: 0
Views: 319

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-06-2017, 16:47:11   Subject: Server cancer
The server is lagin too much dude!
delay for 20 sc every 30 sc that's cancer i lost around 20 arena matchs And wipe around 100 time on dungs cuz of that lag can you fix that thing!!
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Death Knight][Frost] DK and [Unholy] DK Bug.
Truemaster

Replies: 8
Views: 2401

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-06-2017, 20:21:57   Subject: [Death Knight][Frost] DK and [Unholy] DK Bug.
in Pvp World such as bgs or arenas Frost Dk in first Place then Unholy Dk Doin Massive Dmg out of no where
Thats Not A problem maybe they 'are op only [ The thing is frost Dk Doin so much Dmg with H ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] We cant reset Traits
Truemaster

Replies: 1
Views: 393

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-06-2017, 20:09:06   Subject: We cant reset Traits
Reset Trait Npc is Not Active
That's Not Bugg i guess but players need that npc To reset Traits / CHnge Some (feel Free To activate this npc to help the players out)
Here link to img of that (non- ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] i got something weird in Em nightmare
Truemaster

Replies: 4
Views: 1011

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 26-06-2017, 18:09:51   Subject: [COMPLETED] i got something weird in Em nightmare
Dragons From En nightmare Normal Mode Yday
  Topic: [REJECTED] Shadow Priest Main Pve Spell Not Working
Truemaster

Replies: 2
Views: 597

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-06-2017, 23:33:10   Subject: Shadow Priest Main Pve Spell Not Working
WoW Freakz spell link: Priest Shadow : Vampiric Embrace - Spell Not Working and completly bug
Vampiric Embrace:
Fills you with the embrace of Shadow energy for 15 sec, causing you to heal a nearby ...
  Topic: Priest Main pve spell Not Working
Truemaster

Replies: 1
Views: 550

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-06-2017, 22:58:59   Subject: Priest Main pve spell Not Working
Priest Shadow : Vampiric Embrace - Spell Not Working and completly bug
Vampiric Embrace:
Fills you with the embrace of Shadow energy for 15 sec, causing you to heal a nearby ally for 40% of any sing ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] i got something weird in Em nightmare
Truemaster

Replies: 4
Views: 1011

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-06-2017, 22:25:35   Subject: i got something weird in Em nightmare
Character Name:Truemaster
Item Name & ID:kinda 550 gladiator chest get it instantly from dragons boss in En nightmare normal for some reason
here img link: https://images.discordapp.net/attachme ...

Page 1 of 1