User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Death Knight][Frost] DK and [Unholy] DK Bug.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message2412
Truemaster

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-06-2017 18:49)

Post Posted: 28-06-2017, 20:21:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

in Pvp World such as bgs or arenas Frost Dk in first Place then Unholy Dk Doin Massive Dmg out of no where
Thats Not A problem maybe they 'are op only [ The thing is frost Dk Doin so much Dmg with His Dot (Frost Fever) Can Go up to 2M Dmg per Non-long arena match . Another Spell ( Howling Blast ) Doin From 2 to 4 M dmg Per Match And thats Not how it works frost dk just spaming this ability to kill at that point . Another Spell ( Breath of Sindragosa ) Do Aound 500k-600k Non Crit With Crit 1M - 1.2 M And That's Huge FOR PVP With our 2m HP ONLY . Finaly Tha massive dmg Comes From (Frost Breath) This Ability Hits around 700 k Non-Crit Can go to 1M damage or so

So basicaly Frost Dk Uses (Breath of Sindragosa) Hits You for 50% of your HP and then (Frost Breath) Hits you for 45% And your Hp ONLY 2M-2.5M SO you insta Die

At that Point Pvp is Un-balanced Go look Arena Table ALL Players Already lvld up Dks And Pvp World Especialy Arena IS FULL OF THEM

DO Something About Dks they cant be that op to one shot a healer in '''''Pvp''''' Zone ...

0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 28-06-2017, 21:57:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As long as you don't provide any proof, I will assume you are only whining because you lost an arena and you must feel like you are the best in the world, if you lose, the game must be at fault. You can whine as much as you want, but up until the point where you provide actual solid PROOF, your "report" is nothing else but useless whining. Don't make drama on forums, noone needs that. Bring pics/videos/combat log, stay objective.
0 0

Lunia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-09-2017 09:58)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 07:08:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

DK here, inb4: "You're just defending your class because you don't want to get fixed!"

Item level 838, 28 Artifact traits.

Frost Fever ticks for around 50K average in arena. Of course it adds up over time.

Howling Blast hits for an average of 200K-450K, depending on crits and buffs. Obviously only with the proc up. You can't spam it as you say, you have to Obliterate and get a 45% chance Rime proc first or it hits like a wet noodle.

Sindragosa's Fury does not under any circumstances crit for 1M-1.2M in arena right now. In arena it crits for 600K at best with buffs up. Maybe a tad more given the right timing, buffs and debuffs. Crits are also fairly rare for it, about 1 in 5 times. You'll have around 18-20% crit in arena.
I believe in duels it might be able to crit really high due to some wonky issues with duels and spell scaling but I haven't really checked duels a whole lot.

Also, Breath of Sindragosa (Frost Breath) ticks for 150K-160K with Pillars of Frost, some procs and trinket +2.2K versatility up on a freaking training dummy outside of arena. You are not getting hit for 700K-1M in arena by it. Not even close. Maybe throughout it's entire duration.

Take a look at some retail videos, DKs hit like trucks there too. There's plenty of other classes that can eat healers alive just as fast.

0 0

sukmyclone

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2017 21:33)

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 13:16:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lunia wrote:
DK here, inb4: "You're just defending your class because you don't want to get fixed!"

Frost Fever ticks for around 50K average in arena. Of course it adds up over time.

Howling Blast hits for an average of 200K-450K, depending on crits and buffs. Obviously only with the proc up. You can't spam it as you say, you have to Obliterate and get a 45% chance Rime proc first or it hits like a wet noodle.

Sindragosa's Fury does not under any circumstances crit for 1M-1.2M in arena right now. In arena it crits for 600K at best with buffs up. Maybe a tad more given the right timing, buffs and debuffs. Crits are also fairly rare for it, about 1 in 5 times. You'll have around 18-20% crit in arena.
I believe in duels it might be able to crit really high due to some wonky issues with duels and spell scaling but I haven't really checked duels a whole lot.

Also, Breath of Sindragosa (Frost Breath) ticks for 150K-160K with Pillars of Frost, some procs and trinket +2.2K versatility up on a freaking training dummy outside of arena. You are not getting hit for 700K-1M in arena by it. Not even close. Maybe throughout it's entire duration.

Take a look at some retail videos, DKs hit like trucks there too. There's plenty of other classes that can eat healers alive just as fast.

You virgined him ! PogChamp

0 1

rexavalia

[Fake]

(since 12-09-2017 20:47)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 29-06-2017, 22:18:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quicksand wrote:
As long as you don't provide any proof, I will assume you are only whining because you lost an arena and you must feel like you are the best in the world, if you lose, the game must be at fault. You can whine as much as you want, but up until the point where you provide actual solid PROOF, your "report" is nothing else but useless whining. Don't make drama on forums, noone needs that. Bring pics/videos/combat log, stay objective.

What you're saying is right, but you don't need to be rude to someone that lost a fight, some of these people really care about PVP here.
While I don't have any problems with dks being OP (obviously because my partner is a FDK)
believe it or not every healer in arena with rating of 1700 above is saying Frost is OP as ****

they can do some massive damage with nearly under 1 minute cooldown so I think there is something bugged here but not a visible bug.
Also it's not something related to skill of the player that plays it, nearly all of dks are capable of taking down a good healer fast.
although in blizzard, FDKs are famous for being glass cannons since woltk, this doesn't make them immune to bugs.

What concerns me right now is not the damages you see in the combat log, because some damages actually don't get recorded by the combat log (if you don't check every damage done to me) and it happens sometimes and this may be one of those hidden damages, but this is just a guess and sadly if you enable everything in the combat log it makes it hard to track everything.

Also, You shouldn't expect us (players) to have proof for everything and be able to test everything because simply we can't.
I know you're busy fixing stuff currently reported (and I really respect that) but DEVs such as you, can perform much better and deeper tests because you have access to everything on the server.

Giving players information about the templates and how they actually work in PVP can make reporting bugs easier for hardcore reporters (those that actually check everything from modifiers to hotfixes before reporting it as a bug)

Thanks for making PVP better each day. -

"Don't waste time on idiots, unless you're an idiot"
0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 14:21:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Lunia wrote:

why defending the class? u`re bad and u can only make some rate with bugged templates/talents? check my bug reports, there were obviously way more damage for frost as it should be. you should`ve checked some videos from blizz

0 0

Lunia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-09-2017 09:58)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 18:59:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Amnezx wrote:
why defending the class? u`re bad and u can only make some rate with bugged templates/talents? check my bug reports, there were obviously way more damage for frost as it should be. you should`ve checked some videos from blizz

I'm not defending the class. I'm merely stating some damage numbers and at which parts OP heavily exaggerated. Such as 700K-1M Breath of Sindragosa ticks. That doesn't happen.

0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 30-06-2017, 19:00:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

that`s right. breath deals like ~90k damage per tick, but it should do half of its damage in pvp

0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 05-07-2017, 04:26:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

as for all the other threads, strength on frost death knight was way too much. it is fixed now.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 05 July 2017 02:26

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 12-05-2024, 16:49:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x