Pass
2FA

Search found 13 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] Smoldering Ember Wyrm drop chance
bdubie

Replies: 8
Views: 3510

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 02-01-2018, 23:23:23   Subject: [FIXED] [Item] Smoldering Ember Wyrm drop chance
so no one was saved if you watch the video everyone got some form of loot no one was loot locked so it had a 100% chance to drop and didnt this has happened to me 2 weeks in a row, i literally did the ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] Smoldering Ember Wyrm drop chance
bdubie

Replies: 8
Views: 3510

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 29-12-2017, 21:33:53   Subject: [FIXED] [Item] Smoldering Ember Wyrm drop chance
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=142552&name=smoldering-ember-wyrm
Bug description: hello this item did not drop for the second week in a row, and i thought i ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] nightbane, mount did not drop
bdubie

Replies: 1
Views: 515

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-12-2017, 03:34:57   Subject: nightbane, mount did not drop
WoW Freakz item link: smoldering ember wyrmm
Bug description: nightbane mount did not drop and no one was loot saved to the dungeon please help if u watch the vieo everyone recieved some form of loot ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] nightbane, mount did not drop
bdubie

Replies: 6
Views: 1439

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-12-2017, 12:37:40   Subject: [DUPLICATE] nightbane, mount did not drop
?????? anything please let me know
  Topic: [PvE] [Raid] The Nighthold: Chronomatic Anomaly
bdubie

Replies: 12
Views: 4113

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 23-12-2017, 04:53:48   Subject: [PvE] [Raid] The Nighthold: Chronomatic Anomaly
in this video i posted at 6:20 is when i used my kick and it did not interupt the add summoned by the boss
  Topic: [PvE] [Raid] The Nighthold: Chronomatic Anomaly
bdubie

Replies: 12
Views: 4113

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 23-12-2017, 04:12:16   Subject: [PvE] [Raid] The Nighthold: Chronomatic Anomaly
hello i encountered this problem where he would summon the orange orbs during power overwhelming, he doesnt do this for the first adds he spawns which is weird but he does it for every add after that, ...
bdubie

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-12-2017, 03:25:52   Subject: [DUPLICATE] nightbane, mount did not drop
okay thank you let me know what he says please!
bdubie

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-12-2017, 13:41:12   Subject: [DUPLICATE] nightbane, mount did not drop
so if the mount should have dropped is there a way for one of us to get it randomly??? i appreciate the response time of you guysbtw
bdubie

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-12-2017, 11:34:30   Subject: [DUPLICATE] nightbane, mount did not drop
no one was loot locked... the reset happened earlier today, it was a fresh kara run no one had been in the dungeon previous to the group i was running it with.
bdubie

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-12-2017, 10:09:55   Subject: nightbane, mount did not drop
WoW Freakz item link: Smoldering Ember Wyrm
Bug description: hello i did a nightbane run and the mount didn't drop, I thought it was a 100% drop chance fwm(myself),Ralphlauren, vidadise,xtraordinary, ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Karazhan door bug
bdubie

Replies: 0
Views: 265

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-11-2017, 08:46:32   Subject: Karazhan door bug
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:there are doors within the dungeon that are open, but when clicked they close and do not reopen please fix this we almost got stuck with no where to go because we co ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [mythic affix] Black Rook Hold
bdubie

Replies: 1
Views: 661

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 21-11-2017, 08:45:21   Subject: [mythic affix] Black Rook Hold
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: in Black Rook Hold on the affix bolstering, the bats bolster the demons, this shouldnt happen as the bats do not give
enemy forces and they are not elites please ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] paw'don vilage portal isnt working
bdubie

Replies: 0
Views: 274

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-11-2017, 21:42:46   Subject: paw'don vilage portal isnt working
WoW Freakz link: Paw'Don village portal isnt working
Bug description: the portal to paw'don village in pandaria isnt working for me however ive seen others use it???
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/ ...

Page 1 of 1