Pass
2FA

Search found 15 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Eye of Command drop chance
daikfunka

Replies: 0
Views: 264

PostForum: Other   Posted: 06-08-2020, 02:58:53   Subject: Eye of Command drop chance
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=142167&name=eye-of-command
Bug description: Eye of command doesn't drop as much as it should
Proof: the drop chance for eye ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer and Windfury - Proc
daikfunka

Replies: 29
Views: 4493

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-08-2020, 00:56:51   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer and Windfury - Proc
can we get a class mod to look at this issue already? the enhancement spec is really not fun to play anymore not wit this gameplay breaking bug still around
daikfunka

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-07-2020, 21:17:08   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer and Windfury - Proc
[quote ascuns]
how do you expect ppl to take you seriously when you post a video with you using all of your cds and bloodlust to sim a 10 sec damage burst ? -
and ofc you think its one button you're not even us ...
daikfunka

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-07-2020, 22:34:17   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Stormbringer and Windfury - Proc
i can confirm this even using doom winds doesn't guarantee you procs anymore (seeing as doom winds procs windfurry and its supposed to increase your chance of stormbringer procs by alot )
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Damage is off on stormstrike
daikfunka

Replies: 22
Views: 2286

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-07-2020, 17:04:02   Subject: Re: [Shaman][Enhancement] Damage is off on stormstrike
[quote ascuns]
that post was from a month ago he made the claim that flametongue adds to your proc chance besides the initial dmg and gave ''proof'' providing simulations from BFA? NOT to mention he didn't say anything about how mastery affects the proc chance or if he took that into account when doing his ''experiments" , i've been playing shaman ever since i got on this server i think i ...
daikfunka

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-07-2020, 16:25:12   Subject: Re: [Shaman][Enhancement] Damage is off on stormstrike
[quote ascuns]
ah btw : why did the guy that reported that provided links to simulations from BFA ? all the links he provided are simulations of t23 enhancement shaman with azurite essences counting towards the dmg
daikfunka

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-07-2020, 15:09:21   Subject: [REJECTED] [Shaman][Enhancement] Damage is off on stormstrike
[quote ascuns]
stormbringer is the bread and butter of an enhancement shaman before this issue came up, it used to always be the top damaging spell you have, that was the case on retail aswell
so saying it's working blizzlike is just factually not true, and btw enhancement shamans don't just spam one butten judging by your statement you clearly don't play one, so how about
a nice hot cup of shut the *** up since you don't know what you're talking about
  Topic: Dk can't use death gate !!
daikfunka

Replies: 6
Views: 688

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-05-2020, 00:42:30   Subject: Dk can't use death gate !!
i took them all the zones except stormheim and now i can't go to the class hall to do that one
daikfunka

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-05-2020, 20:18:56   Subject: Dk can't use death gate !!
is someone going to help me with this ??
daikfunka

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 20-05-2020, 05:09:24   Subject: Dk can't use death gate !!
this character was migrated here a long time a go and i only recently started playing it, i was able to go to the class hall just fine but at some point it didn't work i don't where im supposed to be in the artifact questline or the death knight campaign
there's a quest that im supposed to do with the npc in the video but i can't get it as you can see (PS: my in game id is Kugelblits)
https://youtu.be/f3b2QYFKxl0
daikfunka

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-05-2020, 23:44:49   Subject: Dk can't use death gate !!
im a freshly leveled dk 110 and i cant go to my class order hall whenever i use my death gate spell everything phaseso out but it doesn't actually take me there, there area few dk npc in dalaran i think im supposed to get a quest from them(the call to war quest ) but i cant , please help!!
https://imgur.com/yJ9GwTF
  Topic: Getting disconnected !!
daikfunka

Views: 607

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-05-2020, 23:43:40   Subject: Getting disconnected !!
is there a way to fix it ?
daikfunka

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-05-2020, 20:28:35   Subject: Getting disconnected !!
https://imgur.com/a/JvJ0ZZb there you go
daikfunka

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-05-2020, 20:13:27   Subject: Getting disconnected !!
no i dont get any errors when i disconnect its just says you've been disconnected from server and sometimes it takes a while to be able to log back in
daikfunka

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-05-2020, 19:41:42   Subject: Getting disconnected !!
hello, i have this problem where i keep disconnecting randomly i tried a few things like deleting my cache folder and restarting pc checking for updates i even changed internet routers but its not working please help !!

Page 1 of 1