User
Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] this talent |[Thrill of the Hunt] of hunter Beastmastery dont work . dont give more crit.
esipc30

Replies: 1
Views: 170

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-08-2021, 14:34:05   Subject: this talent |[Thrill of the Hunt] of hunter Beastmastery dont work . dont give more crit.
WoW Freakz spell link: |[Thrill of the Hunt]
Character name:injocker
Bug description: this talent spell of hunters dont work . show skill stack but dont give more crit to enhancement bar and dont ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] this quest campaign [Under False Colors] is bug. dont give mission to my war table !
esipc30

Views: 407

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-08-2021, 15:05:55   Subject: this quest campaign [Under False Colors] is bug. dont give mission to my war table !
WoW Freakz link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/warsong/primepr
Character name:primepr
Bug description: when i take quest . i got wow error and crash wow , then i again login to game and i ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] goblins have visual bug/when going to portals and come to other map they go down and dead
esipc30

Views: 291

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-07-2021, 08:27:25   Subject: goblins have visual bug/when going to portals and come to other map they go down and dead
WoW Freakz link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/warsong/primepr
Character name: primepr
Bug description: When i go to arathi or silithus map with portals to great seal or zul'dazar i go d ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] my quest campaign got bug and dont give me missiont to my war table...i need help.
esipc30

Replies: 4
Views: 456

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-06-2021, 18:58:39   Subject: [REJECTED] my quest campaign got bug and dont give me missiont to my war table...i need help.
how can i send image for you guys ... to show my quest campaign is bug ?
  Topic: [REJECTED] my quest campaign got bug and dont give me missiont to my war table...i need help.
esipc30

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-06-2021, 21:16:10   Subject: [REJECTED] my quest campaign got bug and dont give me missiont to my war table...i need help.
the quest name is (under false colors) part casting the bait" started is bug dont give mission on my war table
esipc30

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-06-2021, 09:51:06   Subject: my quest campaign got bug and dont give me missiont to my war table...i need help.
WoW Freakz link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/warsong/mlisandra
Character name:mlisandra
Bug description:
Proof: when i get quest i had mission to table .. then i send my followers for ...

Page 1 of 1