User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] this talent |[Thrill of the Hunt] of hunter Beastmastery dont work . dont give more crit.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message166
esipc30

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-09-2021 15:23)

Post Posted: 18-08-2021, 14:34:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: |[Thrill of the Hunt]
Character name:injocker
Bug description: this talent spell of hunters dont work . show skill stack but dont give more crit to enhancement bar and dont give more crit chance is really big bug for hunters. check and you can see it this talent dont work .
Proof:

0 0

Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 18-08-2021, 22:05:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

The Character Panel is not updating the increased crit chance but it does work correctly as this Ability was tested several times by our ex-class mod Teylor.

Here is the topic where it is all explained: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-6005557.html

Rejected.

Regards,
Fanca

Feel free to contact me via forum PM or discord. (Fanca#6164)
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Fanca, 18 August 2021 20:05

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 17-04-2024, 01:32:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x