Pass
2FA

Search found 14 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Reque in random dungeon finder
immortalsiren

Replies: 2
Views: 968

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-01-2017, 20:42:50   Subject: Reque in random dungeon finder
Oh, thanks for that tip! I'm gonna try that - But yeah, my suggestion still stands, haha.
  Topic: Reque in random dungeon finder
immortalsiren

Views: 968

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 15-01-2017, 19:39:39   Subject: Reque in random dungeon finder
We've all experienced this- we que in random dungeon finder, and after a long waiting time, FINALLY we're in! Tank starts pulling and suddenly everyone realises someone has dc'ed. Especially annoying ...
  Topic: [LIST] Bugged Achievements
immortalsiren

Replies: 427
Views: 113845

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 11-01-2017, 23:46:23   Subject: [LIST] Bugged Achievements
Are there any plans to fix the bugs related to Sunsong ranch? The two achievements you've listed here and the quests about growing greens is described here with multiple pictures https://forum.wow ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Valley of the Four Winds] Learn and Grow II: Tilling and Planting
immortalsiren

Replies: 7
Views: 2640

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 04-01-2017, 17:56:48   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Valley of the Four Winds] Learn and Grow II: Tilling and Planting
I'm able to plant things, but I can't harvest them, it seems. Not for any of the quests.. Which is a shame. Also you can interact with the greens that's already there, BUT nothing happens ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Krasarang Wilds] [86] Into the Wilds
immortalsiren

Views: 662

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 03-01-2017, 00:23:42   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Krasarang Wilds] [86] Into the Wilds
Still a problem :/
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Krasarang Wilds] Cheer up, Yi-Mo
immortalsiren

Replies: 4
Views: 1535

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 02-01-2017, 21:09:44   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Krasarang Wilds] Cheer up, Yi-Mo
Seems like you get credit for just clicking at him and regarding the other related quests you find the sha creatures to the left of him if you stand at Zhu's watch, and you can put the mask on all ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Valley of the Four Winds] Learn and Grow II: Tilling and Planting
immortalsiren

Replies: 7
Views: 2640

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 02-01-2017, 21:08:02   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Valley of the Four Winds] Learn and Grow II: Tilling and Planting
I'm experiencing the same thing. It's one of my favourite rep grinds in Pandaria so this is really sad. I hope we'll get an answer soon!
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Stoneplow] The Savior of Stoneplow
immortalsiren

Replies: 3
Views: 1130

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 02-01-2017, 02:10:45   Subject: [REJECTED] [Stoneplow] The Savior of Stoneplow
Still does it. Did you get a solution? :/
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Krasarang Wilds] Cheer up, Yi-Mo
immortalsiren

Replies: 4
Views: 1535

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 13-12-2016, 21:53:58   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Krasarang Wilds] Cheer up, Yi-Mo
Still an issue :/
  Topic: Daily profession quests in Org, Undercity, Thunder Bluff
immortalsiren

Views: 539

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-12-2016, 19:04:56   Subject: Daily profession quests in Org, Undercity, Thunder Bluff
[quote ascuns]
Oh.. I actually thought it was a suggestion when I wrote that I hope it will be fixed/put in-game if it isn't.
  Topic: Daily profession quests in Org, Undercity, Thunder Bluff
immortalsiren

Views: 539

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-12-2016, 19:02:13   Subject: Daily profession quests in Org, Undercity, Thunder Bluff
Hey guys! I have a suggestion/question for you all. Are the daily profession quests (fishing, cooking) actually bugged/not available, or is it just my character who can't see them? The quest items like Prickly pear fruit etc. is showing up and are clickable, b ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [The Wandering Isle] An ancient evil
immortalsiren

Views: 1156

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 05-12-2016, 22:46:23   Subject: [REJECTED] [The Wandering Isle] An ancient evil
I tried again now and yeah, now it's fixed for my character. She takes longer to kill Vordranka now.
  Topic: Pandaren Guide - The Wandering Isles
immortalsiren

Replies: 6
Views: 32108

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 05-12-2016, 21:14:35   Subject: Pandaren Guide - The Wandering Isles
Great guide! Just one thing: I'm currently stuck at 45. an ancient evil. I've written a post in the forums about it but there hasn't been any response yet. I don't get credit for the quest when I help Aysa, even if I use flame shock (dot, I' ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [The Wandering Isle] An ancient evil
immortalsiren

Views: 1156

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 05-12-2016, 15:22:11   Subject: [The Wandering Isle] An ancient evil
Wowhead quest link: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29798/an-ancient-evil
WoW Freakz quest link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=29798&name=an-ancient-evil
Bug description: I'm supposed to help Aysa, and I get teleported to the top of the ...

Page 1 of 1