User
Pass
2FA

Reque in random dungeon finder

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message968
immortalsiren

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-01-2017 14:24)

Votes: 1

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-01-2017, 19:39:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We've all experienced this- we que in random dungeon finder, and after a long waiting time, FINALLY we're in! Tank starts pulling and suddenly everyone realises someone has dc'ed. Especially annoying if it's the healer, right? And so everybody has to leave the dungeon and get teleported to the nearest graveyard.

I think there should be a possibility to actually reque even though you haven't finished the whole dungeon yet, because sometimes you actually wanna do that specific dungeon. Also it would be awesome if it was automatic to get teleported to where you were before you got into the dungeon. -

For the horde!

0 0

ashpi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2017 02:14)

Post Posted: 16-01-2017, 04:04:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can re-queue for dungeon in progress, make sure you only tick the dungeon that you are currently inside in the rdf window and you will then be able to replace missing members from the party. Trying to rejoin for a random dungeon(the default pane in rdf window) isn't allowed until the dungeon you are in has been completed.
1 0

immortalsiren

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-01-2017 14:24)

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 16-01-2017, 20:42:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oh, thanks for that tip! I'm gonna try that - But yeah, my suggestion still stands, haha.

For the horde!

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 08-05-2024, 04:46:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x