User
Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Broken shore][Legendary]Starting quest for crafting legendary
jimakos98

Replies: 3
Views: 364

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 31-05-2020, 16:31:27   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Broken shore][Legendary]Starting quest for crafting legendary
Same problem here. Also even if you manage to get past that quest, the same npc is supposed to give you 4 quests but he doesn't.
  Topic: [REJECTED] Stuck at Suramar quest chain(with much more information this time)
jimakos98

Replies: 2
Views: 1454

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-02-2019, 23:35:21   Subject: [REJECTED] Stuck at Suramar quest chain(with much more information this time)
Can confirm this is indeed bugged. After going to Anora Hollow, nothing happens and you never get past the "Explore Anora Hollow" stage of the quest.
Update: It appears that if you accept t ...
  Topic: How to create "glyph of blazing trail"?
jimakos98

Views: 1012

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-08-2017, 19:58:55   Subject: How to create "glyph of blazing trail"?
[quote ascuns]
I already have the research under the "learned" tab. The problem is that when I do the research, it is supposed to drop me the glyph but instead it drops me that item called "assorted gl ...
  Topic: How to create "glyph of blazing trail"?
jimakos98

Views: 1012

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-08-2017, 22:17:57   Subject: How to create "glyph of blazing trail"?
Hey guys. So I really wanted to create the glyph of blazing trail for warrior but it seems that the research that is supposed to drop it actually never drops it. I've done the research 19 times and all I got was an item in my inventory called "assorted gl ...

Page 1 of 1