Pass
2FA

Search found 21 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Realm first Elerthe Renferal!
kpurc

Replies: 15
Views: 4278

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-07-2017, 05:31:06   Subject: Realm first Elerthe Renferal!
[quote ascuns]

My exact reaction. Thank you for the support guys, best of luck to you guys aswell -
  Topic: Realm first Elerthe Renferal!
kpurc

Replies: 15
Views: 4278

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-07-2017, 01:39:37   Subject: Realm first Elerthe Renferal!
On 7/17/2017 12:23AM (server time) The guild <Endless> sucessfully cleared Elethre Renferal Mythic Difficulty. We announce this inorder make claim to the realm first clear of this encounter. We streamed and took many picture to ensure that no bug abuse, ...
  Topic: Realm First Mythic +15
kpurc

Replies: 36
Views: 13398

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-07-2017, 05:34:25   Subject: Realm First Mythic +15
Congratulation guys! Beat us by a a solid hour or two! I'm impressed you pressed on, +16 is not easy. We were unfortunate and kept getting DHT back to back and kept getting one shot by the drake but kept on going as well. Glad to see some competition! Best of ...
  Topic: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Dragons of Nightmare
kpurc

Replies: 41
Views: 11860

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 13-07-2017, 21:23:05   Subject: [Raid][The Emerald Nightmare] Dragons of Nightmare
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=102679
Bug description:
This is a compilation of bugs that we experienced during Mythic Dragons of Nightmare. My guild made the decision we will not take credit for the kill since the boss conti ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Emerald Nightmare] Mythic Dragons of Nightmare bugs
kpurc

Replies: 1
Views: 923

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-07-2017, 20:29:48   Subject: [Emerald Nightmare] Mythic Dragons of Nightmare bugs
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=102679
Bug description:
This is a compilation of bugs that we experienced during Mythic Dragons of Nightmare. My guild made the decision we will not take credit for the kill since the boss conti ...
  Topic: Nythendra Mythic REAL Realm First
kpurc

Replies: 27
Views: 6477

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-07-2017, 18:06:29   Subject: Nythendra Mythic REAL Realm First
@alexx_fth You know how it works, no accomplishment with out proof. Anyways why I responded was that I feel this is not the place to discuss disputes or misunderstandings, if there are any can you please do so privately instead of publicly embarrassing your s ...
kpurc

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-07-2017, 06:55:38   Subject: Nythendra Mythic REAL Realm First
Best of luck! I believe in you guys! I doubt Ursoc, or the rest of the bosses are doable with out hacks or the third relic so there is a little time for that.
kpurc

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-07-2017, 01:29:25   Subject: Nythendra Mythic REAL Realm First
[quote ascuns]
As much as I agree on this we are limited on the bosses available so progress is impressive. On top of that, the server thought it was a bright idea to launch with out third relics unlocked, inbalance in classes, and lack of working professions, so any boss kil ...
kpurc

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-07-2017, 22:05:02   Subject: Nythendra Mythic REAL Realm First
Still waiting.....https://youtu.be/MhFo0QqWlVo
kpurc

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-07-2017, 22:00:05   Subject: Nythendra Mythic REAL Realm First
As i told you, we are a guild with 3 realm firsts on MoP, we don't need to prove you nothing. As far as i am concern you are a group of randoms. Have a nice day.
Im not sure you understand the circumstance of your statement. 1) This is not the MoP server, I admire hearing how successful your guild was during that exp ...
kpurc

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-07-2017, 21:42:29   Subject: Nythendra Mythic REAL Realm First
Realm First achievement is nothing on a server where the first day the boss bugged out at 80% and became a target dummy. I would love to see proof of your encounter with out use of exploits or faulty mechanics. Until then, <Endless> will continue to claim the REAL realm first of Nythendra Mythic.
kpurc

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-07-2017, 21:29:16   Subject: Nythendra Mythic REAL Realm First
Once adequate proof of the encounter has been posted there, the true realm first claim can be made.
kpurc

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-07-2017, 21:26:49   Subject: Nythendra Mythic REAL Realm First
Perfect that is why we made this post. Mind to show us proof of your encounter with links to a stream. I want to rule out any fowl play and use of exploits. Once there is adequate proof I will adjust our post appropriately. -
kpurc

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-07-2017, 20:38:25   Subject: Nythendra Mythic REAL Realm First
On 7/8/2017 8:57PM (server time) The guild <Endless> cleared Nythendra Mythic Difficulty. We announce this inorder make claim to the real realm first clear of this encounter. We streamed and took many picture to ensure that no bug abuse, and that accuracy of what events took place are in line with the truth. We w ...
  Topic: Hc on Farm (OLD)
kpurc

Replies: 0
Views: 450

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 06-07-2017, 02:11:57   Subject: Hc on Farm (OLD)
4/4 Bosses are on farm for Heroic Emerald Nightmare. I shouldve posted this a week ago but Ive been busy with M+10 and above Keystones, and real Mythic Progression (None of this bug abusing nonsense). If you want to see proof or are interested in joining our guild look at our Recruitment Info on this forum.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next