User
Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Stormheim] Vethir, quest reciever not appearing.
lokoto12

Replies: 4
Views: 686

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 11-05-2020, 17:49:38   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Stormheim] Vethir, quest reciever not appearing.
@Infinnity
It's not a matter of me not being able to see the dragon as if it's a problem on my side, but people who are going there end up not seeing the dragon, I stayed there waiting for people a ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Stormheim] Vethir, quest reciever not appearing.
lokoto12

Views: 686

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-05-2020, 00:37:43   Subject: [Stormheim] Vethir, quest reciever not appearing.
idk what freakz link is.
Bug description: Quests are fine, but the receiving end is nowhere to be seen, many players that are trying to continue the questline, can't do so because the dragon "ve ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Warforged Seals not giving anything, and just keeps rerolling for ever..
lokoto12

Views: 1131

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 18-11-2016, 22:57:04   Subject: [REJECTED] Warforged Seals not giving anything, and just keeps rerolling for ever..
that's the thing , i didn't leave raid, i rerolled while in raid , right after the boss was defeated, check where i scrolled the chat , there is proof that i was still in raid, I rerolled and ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Warforged Seals not giving anything, and just keeps rerolling for ever..
lokoto12

Views: 1131

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 13-11-2016, 18:05:36   Subject: Warforged Seals not giving anything, and just keeps rerolling for ever..
WoW Freakz link: No link, i think it's a visual bug , but then I just didn't get anything from the reroll or the boss
Bug description: So i go into a celestial raid where we defeated the boss, and of ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] The dungeon Trial of the champions is not working
lokoto12

Replies: 3
Views: 800

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 22-08-2016, 22:13:43   Subject: The dungeon Trial of the champions is not working
ME and my friend are trying to do all sorts of achivements from what we can do... and we went for dungeon achievements from LK... and well this dungeon "Trial of the champion" seems to not ...

Page 1 of 1