User
Pass
2FA

Search found 4 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [FIXED] [Hunter Artifact] Thas'dorah, Legacy of the Windrunners generates persistent error message
magabriel

Replies: 10
Views: 1699

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-03-2020, 01:54:43   Subject: [FIXED] [Hunter Artifact] Thas'dorah, Legacy of the Windrunners generates persistent error message
[quote ascuns]
That is correct. You also don't get the error in Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms, Outland and Draenor, because the speed increase buff should only work in Broken Isles, which it does (zone wise), but not co ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Hunter Artifact] Thas'dorah, Legacy of the Windrunners generates persistent error message
magabriel

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 26-03-2020, 15:23:08   Subject: [FIXED] [Hunter Artifact] Thas'dorah, Legacy of the Windrunners generates persistent error message
Actually, this bug might be because WINDRUNING is supposed to stack up to 5 times, gradually increasing movement speed WHILE NOT in combat, up to 25%.
Here, I managed to find a video (and record the part that shows how the buff should stack) https://vimeo.co ...
magabriel

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 26-03-2020, 11:02:41   Subject: [FIXED] [Hunter Artifact] Thas'dorah, Legacy of the Windrunners generates persistent error message
This issue started happening as soon as the 7.3.5 update was on. It also happened on the 7.3.5 PTR, but I have never seen it on 7.2.5.
Maybe it is just MY item, somehow?
I can guarantee it's because of the Hunter Artifact because i have tried to do a littl ...
magabriel

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 25-03-2020, 05:29:55   Subject: [Hunter Artifact] Thas'dorah, Legacy of the Windrunners generates persistent error message
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=128826&name=thas-dorah-legacy-of-the-windrunners
Bug description:
While wearing the item, the user can see a continuous spam of the "You can't do that" error message. This o ...

Page 1 of 1