Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: 8.3.7 Addons
marcumario

Replies: 20
Views: 32262

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-01-2022, 12:58:59   Subject: 8.3.7 Addons
[quote ascuns]
Hi. Thanks. I'm alright. The last month was just full of different interesting situations for me with different games. Its OK now. Was just about to play.
  Topic: Suggestion for the Future of Freakz on WOW SL
marcumario

Replies: 1
Views: 798

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 14-01-2022, 12:48:24   Subject: Suggestion for the Future of Freakz on WOW SL
This question has been rattling around my head for some time. I completely agree with you that it is always necessary to propose changes to the game and it is better if other players join the discussion ... the opinion of different players is important
  Topic: Freakz BFA Linux install guide
marcumario

Replies: 15
Views: 10147

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 14-01-2022, 11:45:26   Subject: Freakz BFA Linux install guide
I know that few people are discussing the topic, but I want to confirm that this is an excellent guide. In fact, I managed to install everything quickly. Thanks
  Topic: "The game is getting boring..."
marcumario

Replies: 6
Views: 2469

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 11-01-2022, 13:01:27   Subject: "The game is getting boring..."
I call this burnout. Lol. In reality, it happens that I may not play Wow for a month, but then come back. It happens to everyone and I think it's okay.
  Topic: WoW Legion - Funny PvP montage, WW Monk
marcumario

Replies: 4
Views: 805

PostForum: WoW Movies   Posted: 11-01-2022, 12:50:53   Subject: WoW Legion - Funny PvP montage, WW Monk
This is awesome. Genuinely emotional over how brilliant this looks. I've been a player since the vanilla game came out but unfortunately had to stop due to job and the fact that I devote a lot of time to forecasts at https://oddsdigger.com/at/golf ... Keep up ...

Page 1 of 1