Pass
2FA

Search found 9 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] [Trinket] Aran's Relaxing Ruby - 0 damage
mingaling

Replies: 2
Views: 1225

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 25-09-2017, 03:43:22   Subject: [FIXED] [Item] [Trinket] Aran's Relaxing Ruby - 0 damage
I can confirm this bug. It procs Flame Wreath but does 0 damage.
  Topic: Rares with multiple spawn locations/timers...
mingaling

Replies: 0
Views: 378

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-07-2017, 12:09:19   Subject: Rares with multiple spawn locations/timers...
The mob in question has 5 potential spawn locations and 2 of those timers say he's alive and are on different timers. If there is only 1 spawn at any time then how can there be 2 timers with different ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Hungry Work bug
mingaling

Replies: 2
Views: 1161

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-06-2017, 14:58:05   Subject: [REJECTED] Hungry Work bug
Wait for 3am daily reset. Once that happens finish Feed Ocellot or whatever then complete Hungry work before any other quest.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Missions Suramar: Nightfallen But Not Forgotten
mingaling

Replies: 38
Views: 14668

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 26-06-2017, 17:46:41   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] Missions Suramar: Nightfallen But Not Forgotten
Hungry Work is bugged for me also. I know a lot of people have finished the quest so obviously it's not everyone. The guy that you complete the quest with has a grey ? over his head and I have had ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Reins of the Grand Expidition Yak is missing and not on my list of mounts...
mingaling

Replies: 5
Views: 965

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 23-05-2017, 18:45:23   Subject: [COMPLETED] Reins of the Grand Expidition Yak is missing and not on my list of mounts...
I have 0 feats of strength -
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Reins of the Grand Expidition Yak is missing and not on my list of mounts...
mingaling

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 23-05-2017, 18:36:02   Subject: [COMPLETED] Reins of the Grand Expidition Yak is missing and not on my list of mounts...
I did not receive an achievement from this. When I clicked on it the Reins simply disappeared with no message of any kind. That's why I thought to check right after that (well and to check out my po ...
mingaling

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 23-05-2017, 16:00:04   Subject: Reins of the Grand Expidition Yak is missing and not on my list of mounts...
Character Name: Mingaling
Item Name & ID: 84101 Reins of the Grand Expedition Yak
Armory Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=84101&name=reins-of-the-grand-expedition-yak
D ...
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Completed a quest for a Transmog item and it is not in my backpack!!
mingaling

Replies: 1
Views: 407

PostForum: Item Recovery   Posted: 08-05-2017, 01:41:59   Subject: Completed a quest for a Transmog item and it is not in my backpack!!
Character Name:Mingaling
Item Name & ID:Staff of Justified Sins ID:65496
Armory Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=65496&name=staff-of-justified-sins
Details: (optional) ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Chesting is bugged
mingaling

Replies: 3
Views: 563

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 25-04-2017, 08:42:47   Subject: [REJECTED] Chesting is bugged
This exact problem happened to me on Timeless Isle. I tried to solo the flaming chest with the 2 class items and a Burden of Eternity in it. I opened the chest, it registered my receiving timeless c ...

Page 1 of 1