User
Pass
2FA

Search found 3 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Azsuna Hatecoil Slave Den the quest [Save yourself] is bugged and my char is pacified
mkdmn5

Replies: 6
Views: 660

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 09-07-2020, 23:42:51   Subject: [REJECTED] Azsuna Hatecoil Slave Den the quest [Save yourself] is bugged and my char is pacified
[quote ascuns]
But it doesnt fix the rest of the quest issue. Where you cant actually proceed with the quest. The option to talk to the npc and start the part where you control Farondis doesnt appear. I attempted to ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Azsuna Hatecoil Slave Den the quest [Save yourself] is bugged and my char is pacified
mkdmn5

Replies: 6
Views: 660

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-07-2020, 05:30:01   Subject: [REJECTED] Azsuna Hatecoil Slave Den the quest [Save yourself] is bugged and my char is pacified
I had same issue. Delete the quest, then log out and log back in but dont re-accept the quest. That should allow you to become "unsilenced". Mine is bugged and I already have a post made to fix the rest of the quest so we can progress past it.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Azsuna - Save Yourself
mkdmn5

Replies: 1
Views: 237

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-07-2020, 05:09:59   Subject: Azsuna - Save Yourself
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: At the start of "Save Yourself" after you accept the quest, there is supposed to be a cut scene where Farondis explains how he saved you. As you can see in the screenshot, after accepting the quest, the option to s ...

Page 1 of 1