User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Azsuna - Save Yourself

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message235
mkdmn5

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-07-2020 14:15)

Post Posted: 05-07-2020, 05:09:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: At the start of "Save Yourself" after you accept the quest, there is supposed to be a cut scene where Farondis explains how he saved you. As you can see in the screenshot, after accepting the quest, the option to speak with him is blank and I cannot progress.

I tried logging out. I tried deleting the quest and re-accepting. I tried every combination of those two as well.

EDIT: It appears the game thinks you already are controlling Farondis. When exiting the cave, the Vision of Queen Azshara starts talking to you as if you were Farondis.
Proof: https://imgur.com/w6BvEKc

Last edited by mkdmn5 on 05-07-2020, 15:57:27; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 07-07-2020, 12:24:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Duplicate.
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Azsuna-Save-Yourself-doable-but-not-working-properly-t579352.html

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Stimulation, 07 July 2020 10:24

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 10:24:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x