Pass
2FA

Search found 16 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Light's Breach LFR bugged
snurfolo

Replies: 3
Views: 348

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 27-03-2020, 22:39:01   Subject: [DUPLICATE] Light's Breach LFR bugged
I have the same problem on my main Zuljina.
A gmate joked about low ilvl so i changed my lower item (a 890 ring) and it worked once.
Now i'm always in this 0 1 0 queue with an estimated wait of 48 d ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] LFR Gates of Hell queue bug
snurfolo

Replies: 2
Views: 406

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-01-2019, 11:58:57   Subject: [REJECTED] LFR Gates of Hell queue bug
As another player reported, change raid difficulty to normal/hc.
It's stupid, I know, but it works, you will be able to join GoH lfr.
  Topic: [FIXED] Can't join LFR ToS (already locked)
snurfolo

Replies: 9
Views: 2615

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 02-01-2019, 11:53:54   Subject: [FIXED] Can't join LFR ToS (already locked)
[quote ascuns]
Give this guy a medal.
  Topic: "A gift of the six" bugged on 2 chars
snurfolo

Views: 596

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-01-2019, 11:17:42   Subject: "A gift of the six" bugged on 2 chars
Oh, sorry, I didn't see the other threads.
I'll wait then. -
The only thing I can add that could help is that what interfered was *maybe* the lfr call that came while I was channeling with the six archmages. Or the fact that i moved after the q was complete ...
  Topic: "A gift of the six" bugged on 2 chars
snurfolo

Views: 596

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-01-2019, 00:20:27   Subject: "A gift of the six" bugged on 2 chars
Hello.
I completed the quest on all my chars on all specs with at least 35 talents. For everyone all went well.
On my warrior (grogghi) and priest (superdottato) something went wrong, i did the quest to empower my protection and holy artifacts but i didn't g ...
  Topic: WeakAuras 2 updated
snurfolo

Replies: 3
Views: 1714

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 28-12-2018, 12:11:10   Subject: WeakAuras 2 updated
I have the same problem. It sucks, i was so fond of some of those tuned up interfaces you could find there. -
I hope someone will come up with something.
Another repository site is https://weakauras.online but they have mostly bfa stuff and the search engine ...
  Topic: [MAC] [WINE] "problem launching wow.exe, make sure this launcher is in your wow directory"
snurfolo

Replies: 15
Views: 8864

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-11-2017, 14:31:37   Subject: [MAC] [WINE] "problem launching wow.exe, make sure this launcher is in your wow directory"
[quote ascuns]

I'm having the same problem today. I thought it was local so I re-installed wine, but the problem persisted. I came here to check the CAS error but finding your post proved that something is off remotely.

@shocker help us dudebro!

EDIT: all back to normal, ...
  Topic: [MAC] [WINE] "problem launching wow.exe, make sure this launcher is in your wow directory"
snurfolo

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-10-2017, 09:49:12   Subject: [MAC] [WINE] "problem launching wow.exe, make sure this launcher is in your wow directory"
@TamerPanda05
It's not a bug, it's a feature. (cit.) -
That's how i do.
1) open 2 terminal windows
2) In the first one you write WINE, drag and drop the launcher executable, and press enter once.
3) In the second window you write WINE, drag and drop the wow.exe, and press enter.
4) wait for the game to launch and get ...
  Topic: Can't play Legion on MAC
snurfolo

Replies: 6
Views: 2613

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-09-2017, 15:25:07   Subject: Can't play Legion on MAC
You can drag the file from finder onto terminal window to get its address.
Basically you open terminal window, write wine and a space, then drag and drop the file which you want the address. Then press enter to run it.
snurfolo

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-06-2017, 13:02:32   Subject: [MAC] [WINE] "problem launching wow.exe, make sure this launcher is in your wow directory"
It worked the second time i tried it.
It seems that when I press the infamous any key i have to wait for the system to acknowledge i did it (it takes 15-20 seconds to do it), then i can log in from wow.exe without getting kicked out.

EDIT h19:50m
I keep getting kicked out.
I tried pressing the any key at different pha ...
snurfolo

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-06-2017, 12:46:56   Subject: [MAC] [WINE] "problem launching wow.exe, make sure this launcher is in your wow directory"
I did
1) remove launcher 64 and wow 64
2) replace launcher with the one from your link
3) wined the new launcher, got usual error
4) wined wow.exe and got kicked as usual

last steps tried twice to be sure
snurfolo

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-06-2017, 12:05:52   Subject: [MAC] [WINE] "problem launching wow.exe, make sure this launcher is in your wow directory"
Here you are.
As you can see I get the same error launching both launchers and I did replace the files in wow folder with files from freakz launcher zip.

http://imgur.com/a/9x9yf

Last login: Wed Jun 21 12:35:47 on ttys000
MacBook-Pro-di-prova:~ prova$ wine /Users/Shared/WoW_Legion_torrent/launcher_fre ...
snurfolo

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 23-06-2017, 09:30:03   Subject: [MAC] [WINE] "problem launching wow.exe, make sure this launcher is in your wow directory"
Hi there, i followed the Wine and Mac instructions but, when it's time launch with the wine command, i get this error:

There was a problem launching wow.exe, make sure this launcher is in your wow directory

I tried with both 64 and 32 bit, but it seems that the freakz launcher fails to find wow executables.

Adding ...
  Topic: Legion installation guide for MAC/Linux
snurfolo

Replies: 18
Views: 45461

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-06-2017, 21:21:11   Subject: Legion installation guide for MAC/Linux
Hi there, i followed the wine instructions but, when it's time launch with the wine command i got this error. There was a problem launching wow.exe, make sure this launcher is in your wow directory
I tried with both 64 and 32 bit, but it seems that the freaks launcher fails to find wow executables.
Launching wow.exe w ...
  Topic: WoW 5.4.8 MAC Client
snurfolo

Replies: 31
Views: 30755

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 12-02-2017, 18:49:00   Subject: WoW 5.4.8 MAC Client
Wow, thanks for the quick reply.
My guild just moved here, I guess I'll have to wait. :(

EDIT: FYI I dl'ed with bittorrent the 5.4.8 mac client from another (wink wink) server, so far seems to work!

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next