Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Nighthold] Trilliax Annihilation still bugged
statictician

Replies: 1
Views: 150

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-05-2020, 20:14:16   Subject: [Nighthold] Trilliax Annihilation still bugged
Trilliax still spins quickly and wildly. Just watched heroic and normal vids on youtube and wowhead. He spins fairly slowly, and definitely predictably. Saw the previous post, but it was closed for ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Nighthold] Aluriel causes d/c
statictician

Replies: 2
Views: 199

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-05-2020, 08:46:58   Subject: [Nighthold] Aluriel causes d/c
Aluriel bugs and causes the game to crash almost every encounter. Makes Nighthold almost unplayable. Other bosses sometimes do it too, but with less frequency. Please fix.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Suramar] [Azoran Must Die]
statictician

Views: 385

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 30-03-2020, 08:29:42   Subject: [Suramar] [Azoran Must Die]
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=40412&name=azoran-must-die
Bug description: Placed Shard of Vorgos and Shard of Kozak on their altars, but portal didn't appear. ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Suramar] [Return to Irongrove Retreat] Still not working
statictician

Replies: 4
Views: 673

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-03-2020, 07:15:27   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Suramar] [Return to Irongrove Retreat] Still not working
I posted this bug initially, and took the helper's advise at face value. I just completed the whole moonguard stronghold questline without any questgiver for Return to Irongrove Retreat.
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Suramar] [Return to Irongrove Retreat]
statictician

Replies: 5
Views: 860

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 27-03-2020, 03:00:22   Subject: [Suramar] [Return to Irongrove Retreat]
WoW Freakz link: [Suramar] [Return to Irongrove Retreat] 41469
Bug description: Finished the quests Natural Adversaries, Moonwhisper rescue, and Managazer. Witnessed the scene with Solendra Featherd ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Suramar] Breaching The Sanctum
statictician

Replies: 3
Views: 522

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 26-03-2020, 12:46:15   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Suramar] Breaching The Sanctum
I am having the exact same problem. Will try to rush down to catch her.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Quest] Leyline Feed: Ley Station Aethenar
statictician

Views: 163

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 15-02-2020, 14:19:10   Subject: [Quest] Leyline Feed: Ley Station Aethenar
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=43591&name=leyline-feed-ley-station-aethenar
Bug description: The object leyline feed to start the quest is not there. I checke ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Val'Sharah] Ravencrest's Legacy
statictician

Views: 174

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-02-2020, 06:42:24   Subject: [Val'Sharah] Ravencrest's Legacy
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=44479&name=ravencrest-s-legacy
Bug description: Entered Ravencourt, stood near Araxxas, received emote from the Na'ru, then the ...

Page 1 of 1