Pass
2FA

Search found 12 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] I can´t deliver a quest
xatruch911

Replies: 1
Views: 277

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-03-2019, 09:59:58   Subject: I can´t deliver a quest
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I can´t deliver a quest
Proof:
Hi all, I'm doing the missions of my class headquarters with my warlock to get the mount, I am stuck in the mission "the dre ...
  Topic: Stuck In Val'sharah questline
xatruch911

Replies: 8
Views: 1508

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-01-2019, 02:49:29   Subject: Stuck In Val'sharah questline
[quote ascuns]
I am destined to not be able to fly on broken shore, it doesn't help me because no NPC gives me any mission, I already verified the map several times and used 3 addons, that was mentioned in my first p ...
xatruch911

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-01-2019, 21:29:29   Subject: Stuck In Val'sharah questline
[quote ascuns]
That's the problem, I don't remember leaving a chapter, I don't know what could have happened. what do you recommend me to do? Is there any solution?
xatruch911

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-01-2019, 20:50:14   Subject: Stuck In Val'sharah questline
[quote ascuns]
What can I do in this case? I want to finish the story to get the achievement and continue with the others, I don't have any more quests to do, I already went through the whole map, downloaded 3 addons to make sure of that.
xatruch911

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-01-2019, 19:14:39   Subject: Stuck In Val'sharah questline
[quote ascuns]
Hi, thanks for your help but He's dead, it doesn't give me a mission and it doesn't respawn, how long is the respawning time?
xatruch911

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-01-2019, 23:49:48   Subject: Stuck In Val'sharah questline
Help please!, I'm doing the questline of val'sharah to get the achievement "That's Val'sharah Folks!" and I'm stuck in the black rook hold, I already did all the possible missions and I don¡t know where else to take missions, I remember that the last missions I did was "Enter the nightmare" and "The tears of Elune", the latter one I complete it in Dalaran and from there I don't know what else to do.
C ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Champions of Legionfall Mission
xatruch911

Replies: 3
Views: 634

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-01-2019, 04:55:59   Subject: Champions of Legionfall Mission
Hi guys, I can't complete the champions of legionfall mission, I did the entire campaign of my classhall and I don't see anything else to do, No NPC gives me more missions.
Character: Euronymouss
Race: Horde Orc
Class: Warlock
I would appreciate your help.
Thanks.
  Topic: I can´t unlock my third artifact slot with my monk
xatruch911

Replies: 2
Views: 935

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-01-2018, 19:29:29   Subject: I can´t unlock my third artifact slot with my monk
[quote ascuns]
Ok thanks a lot, I'll follow the questline
  Topic: I can´t unlock my third artifact slot with my monk
xatruch911

Replies: 2
Views: 935

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-01-2018, 19:17:51   Subject: I can´t unlock my third artifact slot with my monk
Good Day Wowfreaks Administrators!
I have trouble unlocking the third slot of my artifact relic of my monk, no NPC gives me missions in my classhall, I did the missions at the peak of serenity in Pandaria and I do not have missions to do there, I do not know what can I do ??? I followed this guide provided by yourselves https://forum.wow-freakz.com/How-to-unlock-the-3rd-relic-slot-t492017.html but I am still blocked because the NPCs that should give me missions are not They give me nothing.
Ju ...
  Topic: Desbloqueo tercera ranura de artefacto Monje
xatruch911

Replies: 4
Views: 1186

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-01-2018, 18:30:19   Subject: Desbloqueo tercera ranura de artefacto Monje
[quote ascuns]
Como comentario adicional solo tengo dos campeones de sede que son Li Li Cerveza de Trueno y Chen Cerveza de Trueno, traté de seguir la linea después de ellos pero nadie me da misiones.
xatruch911

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-01-2018, 17:41:33   Subject: Desbloqueo tercera ranura de artefacto Monje
[quote ascuns]
Buena pregunta, no recuerdo y no tengo misiones de sede de clase.
xatruch911

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-01-2018, 09:47:16   Subject: Desbloqueo tercera ranura de artefacto Monje
Buen Día Administradores Wowfreakz!
Tengo problema para desbloquear la tercera ranura de mi reliquia de artefacto de mi monje, ningun NPC me da misiones en mi sede de clase, ya hice las misiones en el pico de la serenidad en Pandaria y tampoco tengo misiones que hacer ahí, no se que mas puedo hacer??? seguí esta guía proporcionada por ustedes mismos https://forum.wow-freakz.com/How-to-unlock-the-3rd-relic-slot-t492017.html pero igual quedo bloqueado porque los NPCs que me deberían de dar misiones no me dan nada.
Ayuda por favor!
Personaje: Pelele
Clase: Monje
Server: Felsong

Page 1 of 1