Pass
2FA

Search found 10 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Iron Juggernaut
yasergamer

Replies: 178
Views: 32842

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 31-08-2016, 16:37:57   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Iron Juggernaut

Confirmed. This is ABSOLUTELY TRUE. there are 2 kinds of cannons boss use during encounter, first Mortar Cannon which is ONLY FOR PHASE 1, the other one is Demolisher Cannon which is ONLY FOR PHASE 2, and they shouldn't be used on each others' phases but at the moment boss uses Demolisher Cannon constantly from beginning of the phase 1 ...
yasergamer

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 28-08-2016, 10:06:23   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Iron Juggernaut

Something worries me. If it is 5-15 yards from players then will the mines go inside a mountain if you stand near it or does it go behind fences? Check this out someone. If yes then the previous option is better which is between players and boss but closer to players than boss... Somehow..
yasergamer

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 28-08-2016, 05:08:52   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Iron Juggernaut
[quote ascuns]
The very first Flame Vent does around 600k damage.

[quote ascuns]
Well you could Re-color the tars? Make it darker so that it is visible. That would be so good.
we want more bosses like this freakz. I really enjoyed the fight. Thanks again.
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Mage][Glyph] Glyph of Icy Veins Vs. Ice Lance
yasergamer

Replies: 1
Views: 365

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-08-2016, 22:22:01   Subject: [DUPLICATE] [Mage][Glyph] Glyph of Icy Veins Vs. Ice Lance
WoW Freakz spell link: [url=https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=42753&name=glyph-of-icy-veins]Glyph of Icy Veins
Bug description: This glyph should split Ice Lance into 3 Ice Lances with 40% of it's original damage but it just reduces the damage and doesn't cast 3 Ice Lances (Only 1)
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGtj3xOKWoY:
yasergamer

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 27-08-2016, 22:15:35   Subject: [Siege of Orgrimmar] Iron Juggernaut
Tried 25 Normal last night and here are some incorrect mechanics me and my guildmates discovered:
Flame Vents' "Instant" damage is just too much (around ~600k) which must be 450k (Proof? Journal)
Laser Burn's area damage is just bigger than what it must be. (No proof)
Explosive Tar's visual is too bad, it's different from what I saw in retail. (No proof)
Borer Drill's visual is also too bad... very different from retail. (No proof)
Pets are affected by Shock Pulse and they mostly die in the fight. (No proof)
by the way, thanks for fixing this boss, this is one of the most " ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] [Legendary Quest] Echoes of the Titans
yasergamer

Replies: 4
Views: 1256

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 17-08-2016, 05:26:07   Subject: [FIXED] [Quest] [Legendary Quest] Echoes of the Titans
It is true. You must complete those 2 quests in order to finish chapter III. Just like the previous chapter you need to kill a boss to unlock a legendry item in the quartmaster shop (sha of fear gives weapon gem. Lei shen gives meta gem).
https://www.wow-freakz.com/img/motd/legendary_chain_chapter_3.png
This is the picture of the achievement of chapter III. It says we need to complete the quest "Heart of the Thunder King" in order to complete chapter III so this quest IS a part of chapter III and in fact it is the most important one in the chapter because it unlocks the meta gem. So without this qu ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [FIXED] [Quest] [Legendary Quest] The Crown of Heaven
yasergamer

Replies: 6
Views: 1818

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 12-08-2016, 22:07:16   Subject: [FIXED] [FIXED] [Quest] [Legendary Quest] The Crown of Heaven
This happened to me too, Confirmed.
Fix this very important quest ASAP please.
Wrathion just doesn't finish his talk and disappears in his speech.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Item] Purified Bindings of Immerseus
yasergamer

Replies: 2
Views: 421

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 30-07-2016, 23:28:52   Subject: [REJECTED] [Item] Purified Bindings of Immerseus
[quote ascuns]

Thanks dude, didn't notice that, you're right.
Close the topic please.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Item] Purified Bindings of Immerseus
yasergamer

Replies: 2
Views: 421

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 30-07-2016, 23:13:32   Subject: [Item] Purified Bindings of Immerseus
The trinket passive ability does not seem to work on some stats, it does not amplify them, let's just say it works on 1 or 2 stats and does not amplify other stats. for example I had like 33% haste before I equip the trinket, and after I equipped it I got around 35% haste, it is working fine on haste but it does not change my crit and mastery at all. this trinket is just so important for raiders please fix it as soon as possible, thanks in advance.
  Topic: Siege of Orgrimmar
yasergamer

Replies: 224
Views: 47798

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 30-07-2016, 22:49:37   Subject: Siege of Orgrimmar
A large amount of "not working" mechanics on first 4 bosses:
@Immerseus: Boss's HP will be restored if you kill/heal more puddles than energy that the boss had before split, ie. boss have 10 energy, split, heal/kill more than 10.
@Immerseus: Middle pool won't damage and knock you back sometimes.
@Immerseus: Melee ranged spells won't damage Immerseus, ie. Dragon Roar.
@Immerseus: Boss casts Corrosive Blast WHILE USING Swirl, resulting a raid wipe if you stand in front of him while he's turning around.
@Immerseus: Seeping Sha does NOT work most of the times (doesn't deal damage and lift you up).
@Protectors: Embodied Anguish will stop his fixate if he target ...

Page 1 of 1