User
Pass
2FA

problems in the quest chain of the artifact weapon of a rogue assassination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message162
alexrodriguez513

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-01-2020 05:37)

Post Posted: 18-10-2019, 15:23:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, I have a rogue assassination of level 100, his name is Donthave, I'm just asking for help, the issue is the following was in the mission to obtain the artifact weapon and in phase 8 the server was restarted and when I returned to access the boss was no longer that he had to kill or the mission was in the mission register, that is, he had no mission and when he returned to the point where they delivered it, neither was the npc that delivered it or in the rogues room the final phase was stormwind I just want help me please greetings
0 0

Infinnity

[Small Smurf]

(since 16-04-2022 18:48)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/profile/achievements 
Post Posted: 18-10-2019, 20:05:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi alexrodriguez513, did you try to abandon the quest, exit WoW and delete cache? Then start it again, this tense to happen, it happend to me too but I just deleted cache and it worked. -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 02:55:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x