User
Pass
2FA

pvp events

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message899
sergy

[The Druid]

(since 09-10-2020 17:17)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 26-02-2017, 20:38:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can i find somewhere the time of all pvp events? not entering each class topic to see them.
And will they continue after? 8 people signed in and now it's locked

Also, about global announces, can the GM announce when arena starts? i've been saying in global several times "GM announce when arena starts", the only thing i see "the winner was... ". Something like "the arena between x and y has started" (the moment we can press enter the name at spectate desired player)

eu rogue monk demon hunter
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-02-2017, 15:00:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The signups are already closed for each class. We will finish the matches from the best in class event and will proceed to next event.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Snoppy, 27 February 2017 21:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 06:19:27
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x