User
Pass
2FA

some kind of advertising

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message715
phil0886

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-03-2020 13:21)

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 08:52:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So it appears from various forums on the internet etc that this is the best legion private server to play on but also has one of the lowest populations which i dont understand. Mabye some kind of advertising campaign to boost numbers would be a nice idea?
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 14:30:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

A lot of advertising is already being made in various forms. Regarding "one of the lowest population" that's not true anymore, during peak times we have ~4300 online.

Still, any ACTUAL thoughts of advertising? Maybe something we didn't consider

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 20-09-2018 12:33)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 07-08-2017, 17:36:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@shocker, by far:

legion PV servers: freakz, wowmortal, mosterwow, legiondep, UWoW, athissa, valhalla, colossus, nerissyum, f******, warlegion, epicWoW, [omfg.gg] ..

currently down servers: (lastwow/legionwow), newworld-wow, stormheim, WoWcircle, (legion.ro-gaming.net [rumor]), (wow.last-legion.com [rumor])
-----

i can definitely say "freakz is the most viable choice"
(i should admit, WoWmortal private server is really good with spells and abilities, nearly as good as freakz)

if you know russian, that MIGHT be a different story, but compared to freakz, still, Russian servers arent any good.

i've been playing in all private servers and were assisting them.

but dont waste time on other servers... across all, freakz has the most properly implemented content.

and for the population, if we were to collect all russian players in one server, they would easily exceed 12 000 players.

across the servers i mentioned, russian ones have at least 4000 players online, but that does not make them any good. they're still buggy.

seems world of warcraft is VERY popular in russia.

nevertheless, stay in the peaceful, english freakz server.

Protecting Game Settings - Shaman Guide - Rogue Guide - Sneaky Macros
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 05-05-2024, 14:58:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x