User
Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Blackrock Depths Scenario bugged?
Designerkarma

Replies: 1
Views: 339

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-04-2022, 20:58:44   Subject: Blackrock Depths Scenario bugged?
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:
Bug description:
Proof:
I don't know how to use your form, I'm very sorry. I still hope you guys can help me....
I can't use the button to get into the Blackro ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Im am just so lost.... Maybe a bug idk?
Designerkarma

Views: 174

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-08-2021, 21:16:57   Subject: Im am just so lost.... Maybe a bug idk?
I'm sorry, I didn't know where to post this. I didn't see a single board about quest questions....
I turned 120 during the Drustvar questline, so I quit to go back to Boralus and then Silithus for th ...
  Topic: Freak NPC Error.
Designerkarma

Replies: 4
Views: 848

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 26-04-2021, 23:01:17   Subject: Freak NPC Error.
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:Sasukekunn
Bug description: Not sure what to classify this as. The Freak NPC in the starting zone tells me: "You are unable to benefit from the level 110 boost. ...
  Topic: Server issue.
Designerkarma

Replies: 2
Views: 452

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-04-2020, 20:01:07   Subject: Server issue.
I have been trying to get into the game for the past 45 minutes, my entire guild is online and playing, ever since I went to eat and came back the client just doesn't work.
I boot the game up, log in ...
  Topic: Error starting the game.
Designerkarma

Views: 374

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 03-04-2020, 19:19:27   Subject: Error starting the game.
Hey guys!

Played the game the entire day, just got back from dinner, tried booting up the game. But the client doesn't do anything, shows up in my task manager for 5 seconds, then crashes and gives m ...

Page 1 of 1