Pass
2FA

Search found 9 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Artifact color unlock progress tracking
Gadoschi

Replies: 2
Views: 95

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 06-11-2019, 12:55:03   Subject: Artifact color unlock progress tracking
Hi.
Is it possible to add an in-game command script to check for the fourth mage tower artifact appearance color unlock progress?
I've recently had 1-2 cases where I was 100% certain I had done all ...
  Topic: Arsenal: Warglaives of Azzinoth bug (sheaths wrong to the back)
Gadoschi

Replies: 1
Views: 335

PostForum: Low priority / visual bugs - Misc   Posted: 04-10-2019, 15:12:27   Subject: Arsenal: Warglaives of Azzinoth bug (sheaths wrong to the back)
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=150372&name=arsenal-the-warglaives-of-azzinoth
Bug description: the transmog appearance displays the early, incorrect 7.2.5 v ...
  Topic: Question regarding the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement
Gadoschi

Replies: 2
Views: 101

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 01-09-2019, 18:46:16   Subject: Question regarding the Glory of the Legion Hero achievement
Hi.
Shockeru, are there any plans of fixing this achievement in the near future, and if so, approximately when?
I am well aware it probably requires fixes in multiple dungeons to get all the subachi ...
  Topic: DBM issue - auto-disable by force (after numberous outdated warnings)
Gadoschi

Replies: 5
Views: 222

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 09-08-2019, 22:14:42   Subject: DBM issue - auto-disable by force (after numberous outdated warnings)
Hi.
I realize this is probably not the place to post this issue, but I'll do it nevertheless as really I'm running out of options.
What happens is that, after a while (a few weeks usually), and afte ...
  Topic: Cruel Gladiator's Armor Ensemble (Transmog) Missing at the PvP Vendor
Gadoschi

Views: 138

PostForum: Items   Posted: 22-07-2019, 22:27:09   Subject: Cruel Gladiator's Armor Ensemble (Transmog) Missing at the PvP Vendor
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=147665&name=ensemble-cruel-gladiator-s-scaled-armor (example links - applies to all classes)
Bug description: The PvP set ven ...
  Topic: Wrong drop rates for WotLK battle pets (ICC, Ulduar, TOC) and some TBC raid battle pets
Gadoschi

Views: 128

PostForum: PvE - Pre-Legion   Posted: 20-07-2019, 13:33:53   Subject: Wrong drop rates for WotLK battle pets (ICC, Ulduar, TOC) and some TBC raid battle pets
WoW Freakz link:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=142092&name=overcomplicated-controller (example of a pet - WoWhead lists drops on whopping 22% kills!; the drop chance here is set ...
  Topic: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
Gadoschi

Replies: 9
Views: 1216

PostForum: Suggestions   Posted: 08-04-2019, 11:47:18   Subject: Suggestion regarding the upcoming Challenging Artifact Appearance - Color Variant 4
Hello, dear Freakz staff/players,
It has come to my attention that the time of Mage Tower release is drawing ever closer, and with it comes the new, Challenging artifact appearance with 4 different c ...
  Topic: Sentinel's Eternal Refuge - Secondary Effect bugged (for Druids)
Gadoschi

Replies: 0
Views: 216

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 22-02-2019, 11:35:54   Subject: Sentinel's Eternal Refuge - Secondary Effect bugged (for Druids)
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=146669&name=the-sentinel-s-eternal-refuge
Bug description: The item's secondary effect (transforming into a wisp, granting increas ...
  Topic: Some questions about soloing older expansion boss fights
Gadoschi

Replies: 0
Views: 206

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 15-01-2019, 17:36:18   Subject: Some questions about soloing older expansion boss fights
Hello, fellow Felsong players,
Over the past few days I have found myself unable to complete certain fights in dungeons and raids in which I went either for transmog gear or for mounts, so I decided ...

Page 1 of 1