Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Stormheim] Lay them to Rest npc bugged
Hildaron5

Replies: 1
Views: 216

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-04-2020, 00:20:31   Subject: [Stormheim] Lay them to Rest npc bugged
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=93446&name=shieldmaiden-iounn
Bug description: Ok this npc should end Lay Them to rest but because I left this quest to finish it la ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Highmountain Rite of blood bug
Hildaron5

Views: 146

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-04-2020, 01:07:02   Subject: Highmountain Rite of blood bug
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: i get the quest i need to approach the npc I do it and bam guess what nothing happens. Last bug reprot the guy rejected it saying it works but i even sent proof it ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Highmountain storyline quest bug
Hildaron5

Views: 160

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-04-2020, 21:01:19   Subject: Highmountain storyline quest bug
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Quest "Rite of blood" - you should approach an npc and continue the quest to the next phase but it's bugged and doesn't reognize it when you approach the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Tailoring quest for Imbued Silkweave Bag/Return to Karazhan Bugged?
Hildaron5

Views: 208

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-04-2020, 18:26:58   Subject: Tailoring quest for Imbued Silkweave Bag/Return to Karazhan Bugged?
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Ok so to be honest i don't really know why this happens but the problem is the following:
I got tailoring and wanted to get the recipe for Imbued silkweave bag and ...
  Topic: Xylem Challenge/Demon Hunter challenge little buggy
Hildaron5

Replies: 5
Views: 468

PostForum: Other   Posted: 27-03-2020, 21:12:33   Subject: Xylem Challenge/Demon Hunter challenge little buggy
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Ok it's not a major but but it shouldn't work like this. After reaching the final stage of the boss fight, the boss spawns adds which should't run that fast to the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] No boss in The Antorus the Burning throne
Hildaron5

Views: 140

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 25-03-2020, 16:12:33   Subject: No boss in The Antorus the Burning throne
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Aggramar isn't in the boss room when we queued up for seat of the pantheon and entered the raid
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] Vault of Wardens: Vault Break-In can't retrieve quest after update to 7.3.5
Hildaron5

Views: 182

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-03-2020, 00:16:59   Subject: Vault of Wardens: Vault Break-In can't retrieve quest after update to 7.3.5
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: So a day before the 7.3.5 update I had a quest about my demon hunter campaign "Vault of Wardens: Vault Break-In" but it isn't given by an npc and now it i ...

Page 1 of 1