Pass
2FA

Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [FIXED] [Eonar] Surge of life bugged
Hovernomerci

Replies: 2
Views: 832

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 01-06-2020, 15:09:58   Subject: [Eonar] Surge of life bugged
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=245781&name=surge-of-life
Bug description: The wings (Surge of life) that we get from eonar fight is bugged and kept with me after the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] DK Mount Quest Bugged
Hovernomerci

Replies: 2
Views: 977

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 18-04-2020, 00:29:58   Subject: DK Mount Quest Bugged
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=46720&name=frozen-memories
Bug description:
I'm doing the DK mount class quest right now, the quests name is "Frozen Me ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Ebon Soldiers Recruitment Bugged
Hovernomerci

Replies: 4
Views: 647

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 16-04-2020, 10:43:06   Subject: Ebon Soldiers Recruitment Bugged
Wow Freakz Link: I dont understand what im supposed to link here. please clarify more and ill get u whatever link u need.
Bug description: Im not able to recruit the Ebon Soldiers and I finished my c ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Magatha Grimtotem Shaman Follower Quest Chain Bugged
Hovernomerci

Replies: 0
Views: 161

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-04-2020, 02:49:17   Subject: Magatha Grimtotem Shaman Follower Quest Chain Bugged
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I cant seem to begin the quest chain for my last follower in the order hall (Magatha Grimtotem), the quest chain begins with the quest "A Humble Request" ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Class orderhall talents bugged
Hovernomerci

Replies: 5
Views: 635

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-03-2020, 02:11:34   Subject: Class orderhall talents bugged
Bug description: Cant change class orderhall talents (monk and druid specifically)
I cant seem to change the talents in the class orderhall talents, i wanted to change from the monk class hall talen ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Item swap bug and sold by mistake
Hovernomerci

Replies: 1
Views: 300

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-05-2019, 17:17:34   Subject: Item swap bug and sold by mistake
Character Name: Naadz-Felsong
Item Name & ID: Dont remember but it was a 880 ilvl leggings
Armory Link: N/A
Details: (optional)
I was doing wq's and all of a sudden when i went to sell the un ...

Page 1 of 1