User
Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] Dungeons Finder - Court of stars - You must acquire your artifact
Kadamedo

Replies: 1
Views: 519

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-02-2019, 23:12:25   Subject: Dungeons Finder - Court of stars - You must acquire your artifact
Bug description: Hy, i tried to join Court of Stars to complete the quest, but every time i cannot select it because it's locked with the text. You may not queue for this Dungeon. You must aquire your ...
  Topic: Dungeons Finder - Court of stars - You must acquire your artifact
Kadamedo

Views: 383

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-02-2019, 16:43:47   Subject: Dungeons Finder - Court of stars - You must acquire your artifact
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Hy, i tried to join Court of Stars to complete the quest, but every time i cannot select it because it's locked with the text. You may not queue for this Dungeon. Yo ...
  Topic: Error 132 persist
Kadamedo

Replies: 27
Views: 4905

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 17-09-2017, 11:26:46   Subject: Error 132 persist
Hy, from the last update of Windows 10, i can't play Wow anymore. Afther the loading screen, it last 5-10 secs and i get the 132 error. I tryed everything i know:
-Close the game DVR
-Runned with c ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Buguri raiduri vechi pentru achivements
Kadamedo

Views: 442

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-12-2015, 21:55:50   Subject: Buguri raiduri vechi pentru achivements
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof:
Salut
In primul rand vreau sa va felicit pentru server si pentru cate ati realizat pana acum. Ati facut o treaba nemaipomenita, cu totul!
Apoi as vrea ...
  Topic: Ban Xi
Kadamedo

Replies: 2
Views: 485

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-11-2012, 12:18:39   Subject: Ban Xi
Numele suspectului: XI
Data/ora: 11:52
Detalii: Fugea de la iarba la iarba fara mount fara bufuri , la sfarsit s-a dus de nu l-am putut pride nici cu mountuld e 280%.
Realm:Genesis
Screenshot: n ...

Page 1 of 1