Search found 6 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Ensembles
KyouyaDarkSide

Replies: 2
Views: 777

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 02-10-2017, 17:11:23   Subject: Ensembles
Hello,
I'm planning on buying a set ensemble for my transmog collection and I'd like to know if they work. In my previous server they didn't and that's why I want to know before buying any. I got 12 ...
  Topic: Issue with ticket mechanics
KyouyaDarkSide

Views: 695

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-09-2017, 08:28:28   Subject: Issue with ticket mechanics
Hello,
this is probably a dumb question, but how do I answer to tickets?
I got an answer in-game with the shape of a "Plain Letter" and at the end it says that if I need more help I can re ...
  Topic: Problem when logging in
KyouyaDarkSide

Replies: 4
Views: 982

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 19-09-2017, 17:19:45   Subject: Problem when logging in
Hello, deart Freakz staff,
I've encountered an error that never happened before. Every time I log in I get disconnected. I mean, I get to see Dalaran, which is where I disconnected last time I played ...
  Topic: Appearances
KyouyaDarkSide

Views: 584

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-08-2017, 12:56:52   Subject: Appearances
Hello,
I'm farming pieces of armor for transmog, but some of them are not being added to my appearances. I equip the piece but after that it doesn't appear in my appearances book or in the transmogri ...
  Topic: Legion migrations
KyouyaDarkSide

Views: 605

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-07-2017, 20:14:16   Subject: Legion migrations
Greetings,
are migrations to the Legion realm available yet? In the 13th July post it said they would be available on a week and it has been more than that.
Thanks in advance.
  Topic: Requesting some general information about the server
KyouyaDarkSide

Views: 809

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 02-07-2017, 11:54:29   Subject: Requesting some general information about the server
Greetings,
I tried to look for this info but I didn't find it. So I have 3 questions:
- What are the exp rates in the server? When I registered the max was x3, but someone said in a post that they w ...

Page 1 of 1