Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] I Cant Get The Quest that i abandoned from My class Hall
Mamadhutcher

Replies: 0
Views: 399

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 26-07-2017, 17:13:56   Subject: I Cant Get The Quest that i abandoned from My class Hall
WoW Freakz link:[The Dreamgrove]
Bug description: i Abandond one of my Druids quests that had something to do with the class halls 5 followers my druid's name is Kenzu and sience ever i abandond the ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [monk] [Brewmaster] Stagger visual interface
Mamadhutcher

Replies: 4
Views: 1084

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 22-07-2017, 23:38:56   Subject: [monk] [Brewmaster] Stagger visual interface
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: hi next to the map the stagger amount must be shown with 3 different colours . it is not fix on our realm yet its a quick fix . it doesnt show the right amoun ...
  Topic: [monk][all specs] Zen meditation
Mamadhutcher

Views: 643

PostForum: PENDING Class spells / talents   Posted: 09-05-2017, 18:48:26   Subject: [monk][all specs] Zen meditation
WoW Freakz spell link: Zen meditation spell
Bug description: hi. this level is bugged from the very start of the patch . when you use it it only works for you and not your raid members . {it redirect ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [mage][Frost] [glyph] Glyph Of Icy Veins
Mamadhutcher

Views: 383

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 17-01-2017, 12:38:51   Subject: [mage][Frost] [glyph] Glyph Of Icy Veins
WoW Freakz spell link: Hi . i have reported this glyph many times but no one seems to take it seriously so now i do it again . its such an easy fix . please for the love of god and frost mages fix it ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Trinket . Evil eye of galakras . Vial of living coruption
Mamadhutcher

Views: 834

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 08-01-2017, 13:19:39   Subject: Trinket . Evil eye of galakras . Vial of living coruption
hi There are 2 trinkets that dont reduce the cooldown recovery of the levels they should do . the First one is Vial of Living Corruption . It must reduce the Cooldown recovery of Guardian of the ancie ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [mage][Frost] [glyph] Glyph Of Icy Veins
Mamadhutcher

Replies: 1
Views: 545

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 30-11-2016, 11:45:33   Subject: [mage][Frost] [glyph] Glyph Of Icy Veins
WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=42753&name=glyph-of-icy-veins
Bug description: the glyph doesnt split the ice lances nor the water bolts . we have reported ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Retribution paladin sanctity of battle
Mamadhutcher

Views: 1847

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 30-11-2016, 11:21:38   Subject: Retribution paladin sanctity of battle
WoW Freakz spell link: Update @ 30-11-2016, 11:21:38

in battle.net forums the formula is clear and you can just copy the formula from battle .net i can link it :http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/top ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Beast Mastery Hunters Bug . 5 ress combats with Quilen Pets . :)
Mamadhutcher

Views: 1528

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 25-11-2016, 18:55:46   Subject: Beast Mastery Hunters Bug . 5 ress combats with Quilen Pets . :)
WoW Freakz spell link: Hi . Bm Hunters have An Extremly Stupid Bug - . When they Get 5 Exotic pets (Quilen) they can have 5 Ress combats Lol !! .
Bug description:
Proof: . I dont think there's a ...

Page 1 of 1