Pass
2FA

Search found 7 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] a few pet quests bugged and broken
Rakantz

Replies: 1
Views: 196

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-01-2021, 21:12:23   Subject: a few pet quests bugged and broken
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:rakantz
Bug description: pet quest bugs
Proof:
there are 3 bugs i would like to submit. i dont have video but they still exist.
an oox of your own: did all 3 su ...
  Topic: any word on when older raids will start working
Rakantz

Views: 477

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 24-01-2021, 04:27:20   Subject: any word on when older raids will start working
any idea when we can expect to get the older raids working.. Heart of fear , eternal blossom , vault of mog, uldar, karhazan , icecrown citedel , throne of thunder are some of the riads that have issu ...
  Topic: BATTLE PETS
Rakantz

Views: 446

PostForum: General Discussion   Posted: 24-01-2021, 04:22:25   Subject: BATTLE PETS
when will all the battle pet material start working? dailies, wild battles, pet dungeons, ext??
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Battle pet BUGS
Rakantz

Replies: 0
Views: 362

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 29-08-2017, 01:50:21   Subject: Battle pet BUGS
WoW Freakz item link:
Bug description: zomstrok not appearing in pet library, just disappears when item is used
Proof: WoW Freakz link: http://imgur.com/a/pYpAc
WoW Freakz link: https://www.warc ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] not getting Kirin Tor Familiar after completing higher learning
Rakantz

Views: 388

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 24-07-2017, 01:38:32   Subject: not getting Kirin Tor Familiar after completing higher learning
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: i completed the higher learning achevment. i got the toy that ports to Archmage Vargoth and he gives you the pet. when i port there he says hi and that is all . no ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Demon hunter stuck in start zone
Rakantz

Replies: 4
Views: 733

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 20-06-2017, 20:09:31   Subject: Demon hunter stuck in start zone
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof:
My demon hunter Thellgar is stuck in the demon start zone, with no way out. i dont have the port stone only hearthstone that is still set to start zone. ...
  Topic: Legion server
Rakantz

Replies: 17
Views: 6104

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-05-2017, 21:56:43   Subject: Legion server
is there any idea how long till Actually legion server will be up? sorry to post but been really looking forward to getting started. You guys are awesome thanx so much for all the hard work.

Page 1 of 1