User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] a few pet quests bugged and broken

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message199
Rakantz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2022 01:49)
Votes: 1

Post Posted: 29-01-2021, 21:12:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name:rakantz
Bug description: pet quest bugs
Proof:

there are 3 bugs i would like to submit. i dont have video but they still exist.

an oox of your own: did all 3 sub quests but cant get quest and subsquint Pet

hydraling drop vasha's egg spire of arak . the egg does nothing before nor after killing vasha . cant get the pet

kirin tor familiar achievement higher learning did the very tidious chain to get all the books.. received the toy. ported to where Npc suppose to be.. he is not there and cannot get pet..

if any of these cant or wont get fixed is it possible to just get sent the pet to my toon??

thanks for your time

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 29-01-2021, 21:26:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

Please be so kind to report each quest seperately, and the achievement seperately along with providing proof of the bug and it's links from the database. These are the rules, as it's one bug per report.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 29 January 2021 19:28

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 11:50:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x