Pass
2FA

Search found 16 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [PTR] Tier Sets, Legendaries, Gear and Trinkets testing
Sweetrage

Replies: 1
Views: 226

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-02-2020, 09:59:20   Subject: [PTR] Tier Sets, Legendaries, Gear and Trinkets testing
Hi,
It would be great if you would add a vendor with new tier sets, legendary gear and trinkets from Antorus for testing and reporting bugs like Blizzard does.
Would help interested players to dona ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Mac'Aree] Feasel the Muffin Thief
Sweetrage

Views: 147

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 14-02-2020, 16:02:47   Subject: [Mac'Aree] Feasel the Muffin Thief
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Only uses Burrow (https://www.wowhead.com/spell=253972/burrow) and goes under texture which resets the mob.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/SwIQo04
  Topic: [FIXED] [Antoran Wastes] Felspawn Imp
Sweetrage

Replies: 2
Views: 678

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 13-02-2020, 12:14:00   Subject: [Antoran Wastes] Felspawn Imp
WoW Freakz link: -
Bug description: Way too many spawned on PTR and they respawn really fast. Needs to reduce the number of spawns and time of respawn because their fel pool melts players HP. This wi ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] [Item] [Argus] Krokul Flute with Flight Master's Whistle
Sweetrage

Views: 243

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-02-2020, 12:00:29   Subject: [Item] [Argus] Krokul Flute with Flight Master's Whistle
WoW Freakz item link: Does not work
Bug description: Get an error message stating in wrong zone and put the whistle on CD.
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soVsEn2FWfY
  Topic: [REJECTED] Daze chance on PTR vs Live
Sweetrage

Views: 328

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-02-2020, 08:11:01   Subject: Daze chance on PTR vs Live
WoW Freakz link: -
Bug description: Daze chance seems to really high on PTR vs live.
Proof: Get dazed every 40 yards while exploring Argus.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Argus Rares] Silence abilities
Sweetrage

Replies: 0
Views: 197

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-02-2020, 08:03:46   Subject: [Argus Rares] Silence abilities
WoW Freakz link: No PTR link available.
Bug description: Mob silence towards player are not effective as I was able to use abilities, please look into these mob abilities below as example which I fac ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] [Greater Invasion Point] Pit Lord Vilemus Melle Hitbox
Sweetrage

Views: 660

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 13-02-2020, 07:53:15   Subject: [Greater Invasion Point] Pit Lord Vilemus Melle Hitbox
WoW Freakz link: No PTR link. Therefore, https://www.wowhead.com/zone=9296/greater-invasion-point-pit-lord-vilemus
Bug description: Hitbox for Pit Lord Vilemus in Greater Invasion point is too small, ...
  Topic: [fixed] [Lesser Invasion Point] Dreadbringer Valus
Sweetrage

Views: 974

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 04-02-2020, 11:49:27   Subject: [fixed] [Lesser Invasion Point] Dreadbringer Valus
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=125576
Bug description: Dreadbringer's Slumber Fog ability needs a fix as they target player with melee ability and chase player. I trie ...
  Topic: Armory Update
Sweetrage

Replies: 3
Views: 391

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-01-2020, 05:52:11   Subject: Armory Update
Hey Team,
It's been a while since the armory was updated, if I remember right it was somewhere around 4.3 was live.
I understand all Devs are busy working on new update, this could one action for th ...
  Topic: Live Server Time update on website
Sweetrage

Views: 301

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-01-2020, 05:48:44   Subject: Live Server Time update on website
Hey Team,
Would love to see a live server time update on the website. This would be highly helpful for people for different continent to keep up with guild raids and other activities in game like ser ...
  Topic: Voting sites need to updated
Sweetrage

Views: 358

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 07-01-2020, 06:40:01   Subject: Voting sites need to updated
Hi,
I notice that the voting sites still show Wow Freakz as "MoP" or "Insta 90" and would interest more people to join if we updated the sites to 7.2.5.
  Topic: SPIRIT HEALERS
Sweetrage

Views: 175

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-04-2018, 12:05:44   Subject: SPIRIT HEALERS
You die and use the spirit healer to ress with the debuff, we are unfortunately respawned to right where we died instead of in-front of the spirit healer.
Also, like to bring another issue with spiri ...
  Topic: Skyhold Falling Bug
Sweetrage

Views: 643

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 12-04-2018, 11:49:00   Subject: Skyhold Falling Bug
Every now and then, encounter falling bug when I use the the npc who teleport you down from Skyhold. Unfortunately, we are unable to unstuck in game or release due and are forced to relog to unstuck o ...
  Topic: Assassination Rogue Hidden Artifact Appearance
Sweetrage

Views: 1509

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-04-2018, 09:29:18   Subject: Assassination Rogue Hidden Artifact Appearance
I got the hidden artifact appearance item dropped on my rogue but on use, the appear still not included to my appearance list but I tried to farm it again but does not drop. Hence, this would be becau ...
  Topic: WHAT TO PLAY NEXT?
Sweetrage

Views: 643

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-04-2018, 13:41:25   Subject: WHAT TO PLAY NEXT?
I have been playing a warrior and now want to move on to gearing an alt, would like some advise towards gearing my next.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next