User
Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: server rates, expected date of increase?
enlighter

Replies: 3
Views: 749

PostForum: Other   Posted: 23-04-2015, 11:41:11   Subject: server rates, expected date of increase?
i tried to go through almost all the sticky threads, announcements and posts, i found that server rates will be lowered for mop content to make it a bit challenging at the start.
since the server is ...
  Topic: demonstalker paladin alliance exodus (blink hack inside instance)
enlighter

Replies: 2
Views: 398

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-12-2013, 10:59:46   Subject: demonstalker paladin alliance exodus (blink hack inside ins
Numele suspectului: demonstalker
Data/ora: 10:22 am server time, december 16 monday, 2013
Detalii: proof in screen shot + hint in chat too, asked us to get on his mount, when i did, he started blink ...
  Topic: realm transfer
enlighter

Replies: 0
Views: 435

PostForum: Other   Posted: 20-09-2013, 22:08:07   Subject: realm transfer
hello i recently moved moved all of my chars except 2 from genesis to exodus, i am in ejusdem generis guild, but i have more accounts, and 2 of my chars are still in genesis, and now it costs vote poi ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] vote shop says i dont have any characters.
enlighter

Replies: 2
Views: 385

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 10-09-2013, 19:17:26   Subject: vote shop says i dont have any characters.
Bug description: i cant use the vote shop, i transferred all my chars to exhodus, and now it says NO CHARACTER @ genesis
and i cant spend the points :S my account name is Enlighter too.
Problem solv ...
  Topic: encountering a problem with starting wow.
enlighter

Replies: 5
Views: 924

PostForum: Other   Posted: 22-03-2013, 10:00:15   Subject: encountering a problem with starting wow.
problem: my pc got indirectly shutdown because of power outage, when i restarted it and clicked the wow shortcut, wow didnt open at all but i was getting a loading sign at my mouse pointer(windows XP) ...

Page 1 of 1