User
Pass
2FA

Search found 11 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: i cant see the dig sites in legion.
kush

Replies: 2
Views: 428

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 30-06-2019, 13:46:52   Subject: i cant see the dig sites in legion.
hello i am doing an archaeology quest called crystal eyes and i need 6 high mountain ritual stones but i cant see any dig sites in high mountain or anywhere in the broken isle. but i can see em in t ...
  Topic: Commendation of The Anglers where can i get this?
kush

Views: 342

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 11-06-2019, 14:24:25   Subject: Commendation of The Anglers where can i get this?
Hello i am a demon hunter in the legion server and can some one please tell me where i can get this item called Commendation of The Anglers?
  Topic: Demon hunter artifact appearance
kush

Replies: 1
Views: 659

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-10-2017, 23:16:01   Subject: Demon hunter artifact appearance
How do i unlock the 1st Artifact appearance of illidari crest, it says there to finish the demon hunter call hall campaign to unlock, but i cant find any quests and i have unlock the 3rd slot of the w ...
  Topic: Siege of Orgrimmar : Galakras
kush

Replies: 4
Views: 1507

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-10-2017, 16:38:41   Subject: Siege of Orgrimmar : Galakras
Hello is it possible to solo Galakras, or do u need 2 ppl to man the cannons?
  Topic: does hellfire citadel work?
kush

Views: 948

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-10-2017, 01:13:30   Subject: does hellfire citadel work?
Hello can some one please tell me if hellfire citadel work or not? cuz i cant enter it and was wondering that maybe i have to do sumthing to unlock it.
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Mogu'shan Palace] trial of the kings wont start
kush

Views: 663

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-10-2017, 18:11:53   Subject: [Mogu'shan Palace] trial of the kings wont start
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=61444&name=trial-of-the-king
Bug description: The trial of kings wont start.
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIXyY_-qiuI& ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Blackwing Descent] Magmaw disappears at encounter
kush

Replies: 0
Views: 442

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-10-2017, 13:06:00   Subject: [Blackwing Descent] Magmaw disappears at encounter
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=41570&name=magmaw
Bug description: Magmaw disappears at encounter. although i did killed it in normal mode 10man then i tried in her ...
  Topic: Help with skinning
kush

Views: 1762

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 08-10-2017, 01:38:08   Subject: Help with skinning
Hi i am at lvl 650 skinning and the skinning tranier in dalaran wont give me the quest to become legion skinner which is this quest : http://i63.tinypic.com/1z6uw5z.jpg
  Topic: BUG [Quest] Murlocs:The next Generation
kush

Views: 685

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-09-2017, 18:01:54   Subject: BUG [Quest] Murlocs:The next Generation
there is a bug in this quest. when the egg spawn i just attack it and it break and then it just disappears. nothing happens after that.
and why cant i post in the bug tracker section
  Topic: Mogu'shan palace trial of the king
kush

Replies: 4
Views: 1311

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 28-09-2017, 13:43:50   Subject: Mogu'shan palace trial of the king
Hi i am play on the legion server and i am doing the Mogu'shan palace dungeon and i cant attack the first boss. trial of the kings. i have killed all the mobs before the boss do i have to do sumthing ...
  Topic: Onxy eggs bugged??
kush

Views: 370

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 24-09-2017, 11:59:34   Subject: Onxy eggs bugged??
are the Onxy eggs in pandaria bugged or am i doing sumthing wrong? i am honored with the order of the cloud serpents and i have found 2 and its unlootable.
o yeah and i am playing WoW legion and i am ...

Page 1 of 1