Pass
2FA

Search found 8 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] [Maldraxxus] Mixing A Mess world quest
mihovkris

Replies: 1
Views: 383

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-03-2022, 23:45:28   Subject: [Maldraxxus] Mixing A Mess world quest
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=59234&name=mixing-a-mess
Character name: Velenthar
Bug description: The droprate of the ingredients should be higher. Current o ...
  Topic: Cannot release after falling down in VotW
mihovkris

Replies: 0
Views: 132

PostForum: Other   Posted: 11-07-2020, 00:13:31   Subject: Cannot release after falling down in VotW
WoW Freakz link: /
Bug description: When fighting Cordana, if you jump from any side, you can end up under map and you cannot do anything. Cannot logout, exit the game .. basically you need to go and ...
  Topic: [Inscription] Once a scribe like you
mihovkris

Views: 419

PostForum: Other   Posted: 24-06-2020, 01:39:21   Subject: [Inscription] Once a scribe like you
WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=39949
Bug description: You are supposed to go under the stairs, click him and start the fight. Then, you need to loot him. Instead, ...
  Topic: Disappearing items
mihovkris

Replies: 4
Views: 521

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 21-02-2019, 17:26:17   Subject: Disappearing items
My DK had its chest dissapeared twice in 2 days now.
On site I cannot recover it.
Can you please solve this issue so we won't lose items? I'm tired of looking for chest WQs every other day ...
Name ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [PvE] The Arcway: General Xakal - Invisible walls
mihovkris

Replies: 2
Views: 968

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 11-05-2018, 01:17:00   Subject: [FIXED] [PvE] The Arcway: General Xakal - Invisible walls
It was a m4 run, we (kinda) wiped on the 1st try, so we went for the second.
Wasn't able to heal most of the time, due to the "invisible" pillars that were left from before, and the dps als ...
  Topic: Deserters Guild
mihovkris

Replies: 0
Views: 646

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 22-09-2017, 16:32:38   Subject: Deserters Guild
Looking for people that are new to server that will use discord for raiding and events and disocrd is mandatory for raids and events. We'll try to clear EN, help with myth normals and help boost keys. ...
  Topic: Order Resources
mihovkris

Replies: 5
Views: 1625

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-09-2017, 22:53:26   Subject: Order Resources
This morning I had around 7.1k resources on my priest. Did my WQs, got the emmisary chest n I logged another char to play.
Logged my priest like 1 hour ago, only to see that I'm left with 2k resource ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] NL Enchanting quest
mihovkris

Views: 470

PostForum: Fixed / Closed bugs   Posted: 01-09-2017, 15:08:58   Subject: NL Enchanting quest
Here I am @ NL .. where the rod cannot be looted.
http://i.imgur.com/xWPgZtt.png

Page 1 of 1