Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] The Battle For Broken Shore Broken
murderfacexx87

Replies: 1
Views: 240

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-01-2019, 01:14:49   Subject: The Battle For Broken Shore Broken
So I'm trying to complete the quest "The Battle For Broken Shore". When I speak to General Nazgrim I get ported to Honeydew Village instead. *sigh* Can't even begin Legion content. The li ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Can't complete Worgen starting zone
murderfacexx87

Replies: 0
Views: 292

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 02-01-2019, 09:45:04   Subject: Can't complete Worgen starting zone
I got to the part of the starting zone where it says I have been bitten by a worgen, but nothing happens after this. I have no quests and no way of completing the area so that I can continue on with ...
  Topic: [FIXED] Demon Hunter riding / flying
murderfacexx87

Replies: 12
Views: 2650

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 29-12-2018, 05:23:30   Subject: Demon Hunter riding / flying
I am unable to learn expert riding even though I meet all qualifications to my knowledge. I even bought the two levels under it to be sure that are still showing up as not purchased for no reason an ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Illidari Broken
murderfacexx87

Replies: 0
Views: 218

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-12-2018, 08:12:01   Subject: Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Illidari Broken
Mannethril taught cannot be completed. When you click on the dialogue option it does nothing.
Quest Id: 39516
**Update, workaround found. Abandon the quest, exit the game, delete cache file, relog ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Quest] Broken quest "The Protectors"
murderfacexx87

Replies: 1
Views: 847

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 27-12-2018, 09:29:50   Subject: Broken quest "The Protectors"
Candle in front of the balance stone is not targetable to use moonfire or any other spell on. Cannot complete quest.

https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=43991&name=the-protectors

Page 1 of 1