User
Pass
2FA

Search found 25 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [COMPLETED] Can not remove 7.1.5 artifact research notes from inventory
schwim

Replies: 1
Views: 271

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-01-2019, 15:28:56   Subject: Can not remove 7.1.5 artifact research notes from inventory
Character Name: Schwim
Item Name & ID: Artifact Research Notes 139390
Armory Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139390&&name=artifact-research-notes
Details:
Hi th ...
  Topic: Is the server now PVP?
schwim

Replies: 5
Views: 941

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 29-12-2018, 17:23:17   Subject: Is the server now PVP?
Hi there everyone!
PVP flag has always been a little bit wonky, where I had to log or TP to remove my PVP flag but after the update, it seems like it's PVP or nothing. I can just stand still at a fl ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Artifact research notes no longer actionable
schwim

Replies: 4
Views: 689

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-12-2018, 04:44:44   Subject: Artifact research notes no longer actionable
WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=139390&name=artifact-research-notes
Bug description: After looting two artifact research notes in my class hall, I tried to u ...
  Topic: Any way to level archaeology?
schwim

Views: 244

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-12-2018, 22:17:35   Subject: Any way to level archaeology?
Hi there everyone!
I've tried a few arch locations on my map. The items, when found never actually show up although it shows me progressing through the dig. When it's done, I am told that I complet ...
  Topic: Any way to complete Halls of Reflection?
schwim

Views: 343

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-11-2018, 18:35:44   Subject: Any way to complete Halls of Reflection?
Hi there everyone!
I can't seem to Escape the Lich King. I get the quest to talk to Jaina but no scenario begins and even if I run to the end completion circle, the dungeon remains incomplete.
Is th ...
  Topic: Has anyone figured out how to complete Utgard Keep for achieve?
schwim

Replies: 0
Views: 183

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 27-11-2018, 17:24:31   Subject: Has anyone figured out how to complete Utgard Keep for achieve?
Hi there folks!

I've tried quite a few times in a lot of different ways to try to complete this dungeon for the achieve but at it's completion, I'm always left without Ingvar the Plunderer being chec ...
  Topic: X-53 touring rocket: Is it available?
schwim

Replies: 2
Views: 574

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-01-2018, 16:53:25   Subject: X-53 touring rocket: Is it available?
Hi there everyone!
I was wondering if someone could clear up whether this two seater mount is available in the game? I've found a couple topics regarding Freakz birthdays in which it's mentioned but ...
  Topic: Need help with [110] Time to Collect
schwim

Replies: 2
Views: 652

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-01-2018, 03:06:07   Subject: Need help with [110] Time to Collect
Hi there everyone!
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=43331/time-to-collect
[Stormheim] [110] A time to collect
I searched but only found the fixed bugs regarding the grappling hooks to get to the top. ...
  Topic: Can family on same network connection vote?
schwim

Replies: 3
Views: 1055

PostForum: Q & A   Posted: 10-01-2018, 19:28:02   Subject: Can family on same network connection vote?
Hi there!
My wife and daughter began playing on the server recently and I told them about the ability to gain items in exchange for voting for the server. While showing my daughter the voting proces ...
  Topic: Need suggestions on monk artifact questline
schwim

Replies: 6
Views: 1270

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 04-10-2017, 03:05:54   Subject: Need suggestions on monk artifact questline
Hi there everyone!
My daughter and I are trying to get through the Monk starting artifact questline and we're stuck on Immersus in Terrace. We've told the three to minimize damage and we're trying t ...
  Topic: How to get into Pit of Saron?
schwim

Views: 464

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 14-09-2017, 03:38:10   Subject: How to get into Pit of Saron?
Hi there!
I've completed Forge of Souls but Lady Jaina(both of them, there are two at the beginning) have a dialog bubble but no quest for me. The Lady Jaina that shows up at the end also does not h ...
  Topic: Engineers, where is the "Twirling bottom repeater"?
schwim

Views: 1671

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 13-09-2017, 20:49:15   Subject: Engineers, where is the "Twirling bottom repeater"?
Hi there everyone!
I would like to make the Legion goggles for my character but one of the ingredients, the twirling bottom repeater is missing in action. [url=http://www.wowhead.com/item=136630/twi ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Utgard Keep: Dalronn fight won't show as successfully completed
schwim

Views: 334

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 13-09-2017, 14:23:32   Subject: Utgard Keep: Dalronn fight won't show as successfully completed
WoW Freakz link:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=24200
https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=24201
Bug description:
Dungeon: Utgard Keep(Heroic)
I have been unable to trig ...
  Topic: Transmute Living Steel question
schwim

Views: 616

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 01-09-2017, 15:44:00   Subject: Transmute Living Steel question
Hi there everyone!
I would like to learn the living steel recipe for the sky golem. From my searching, it should be a spell that has a chance of being learned via creation of MoP recipes after you'v ...
  Topic: Can't get through hunter's legion welcome chain
schwim

Replies: 5
Views: 1516

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 18-08-2017, 21:32:42   Subject: Can't get through hunter's legion welcome chain
Hi there everyone,

I'm in a bit of a pickle with my hunter. I've made it to Dalaran, did the hunter chain in the city and have been ported to Niskara. I'm at stage two of the quest, in which I'm su ...

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next