Pass
2FA

Search found 14 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: Portal from Dalaran to Vindicaar
teronnero

Replies: 2
Views: 631

PostForum: Other   Posted: 07-04-2020, 15:55:32   Subject: Portal from Dalaran to Vindicaar
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: When raking the portal fron Dalaran to the Vindicaar, the Vindicaar exture doesn't load and people fall off, only to be ported to the portal from Krokuun to the Vin ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Database and Legion worldbosses.
teronnero

Replies: 0
Views: 126

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-04-2020, 00:28:26   Subject: Database and Legion worldbosses.
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The data bases marks all Legion world bosses as active, even those that are not part of the weekly rotation.
Proof:
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Honor earnd form pvp quest+ killing mob in broken isles
teronnero

Replies: 1
Views: 342

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 10-02-2019, 13:10:02   Subject: Honor earnd form pvp quest+ killing mob in broken isles
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Pvp quests give 600 honor as opposed to the 300 mentioned in the wq, also Killing adds in broken shore causes your honor to drop by 1 point per add killed
Proof:
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] Broken Shore WQ: On Borrowed Wings.
teronnero

Views: 323

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 01-02-2019, 13:18:28   Subject: Broken Shore WQ: On Borrowed Wings.
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: After you acquire 3 Battleship power cores from the designated mobs, you should either use flying if you have it unlocked or you go through a object that sends you ...
  Topic: Usage of Free far sight
teronnero

Views: 646

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-08-2018, 15:09:18   Subject: Usage of Free far sight
Hello, wow-freakz staff.
I wanted to know if the usage of a certain addon named Free far sight could result in a potential ban.
The addon in question alters the visual effects of the games so as to ...
  Topic: [FIXED] Reputation rate for mobs.
teronnero

Views: 771

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 10-06-2018, 10:23:55   Subject: Reputation rate for mobs.
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: the reputation rate is x3 when it's supposed to be x5 as stated by Shockeru
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] Voting doesn't work sometimes
teronnero

Views: 402

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 05-06-2018, 09:56:29   Subject: Voting doesn't work sometimes
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: When you vote, you get "your votes are being validated", but even with this message, i didn't get my vote points. This is the 2nd time that it happens, an ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Warrior's Battle cry for fury and Macros.
teronnero

Views: 475

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 04-06-2018, 01:56:57   Subject: Warrior's Battle cry for fury and Macros.
WoW Freakz spell link:
Bug description: When you take Reckless Abandon, Battel cry duration gets extended by 2 seconds, thus having 7 sec duration, but even with this talent tree, it seems to still ...
  Topic: [FIXED] [Item] PVP world quests gear ilvl
teronnero

Replies: 4
Views: 1542

PostForum: Fixed bugs   Posted: 29-04-2018, 08:46:39   Subject: PVP world quests gear ilvl
WoW Freakz item link:
Bug description: Fearless gladiator's gear is set to a base-ilvl of 865; but instead it gives 855 (the same base-ilvl of Vindictive gladiator's gear).
Proof:
  Topic: Trial characters account limit
teronnero

Replies: 12
Views: 4009

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 25-04-2018, 07:49:18   Subject: Trial characters account limit
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I always make a trial character in order to see if i'm interested in a class/spec but i can't make anymore trial character due to the account's limits. Now I unders ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Auction house deposit bug
teronnero

Views: 663

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 30-10-2017, 10:06:13   Subject: Auction house deposit bug
WoW Freakz item link:
Bug description:When i put some items on the auctions house it doesnt remove the deposit fee from my bag ,instead it removes the initial Bid value .Ex: I put Dense stone (Q:2 ...
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] the orb of command to Blackwing lair
teronnero

Views: 399

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 28-07-2017, 07:58:01   Subject: the orb of command to Blackwing lair
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:as of patch 6.0.2 , you can go to BWL raid by using The orb of command , only it doesn't seem to work on this server
Proof:
  Topic: [DUPLICATE] SoO portal to orgrimmar
teronnero

Views: 604

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 08-07-2017, 12:08:36   Subject: SoO portal to orgrimmar
WoW Freakz: SoO portal doesn't work
Bug description: Portal to Orgrimmar doesn't port you in SoO after you beat Sha of Pride
  Topic: [REJECTED] World quests give many AP item
teronnero

Views: 432

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 03-07-2017, 20:32:38   Subject: World quests give many AP item
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: World quest give many charges of AP items , i got 6 when i should have only gotten 1
Proof:

Page 1 of 1