User
Pass
2FA

Trial characters account limit

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message3984
teronnero

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-11-2022 08:47)
Votes: 2

Post Posted: 25-04-2018, 07:49:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I always make a trial character in order to see if i'm interested in a class/spec but i can't make anymore trial character due to the account's limits. Now I understand this from Blizzard's prespective as to limit trial accounts and encourage full subscription, but on Freakz (a free server), this feature seems not onlu useless but it limits the player's Experience and testing of classes and specialization. I hope you would remove it as many player are complaining from this.
Thank you for your understanding.
Proof:

1 0

Grazzia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-10-2020 10:33)

Votes: 111

Post Posted: 02-05-2018, 22:24:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have also experienced the problem.
1 0

Echoman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-04-2020 18:25)

Post Posted: 02-05-2018, 22:31:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can confirme that
0 0

Victoor

[Curious & Creative]

(since 16-02-2022 20:35)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 10-05-2018, 13:31:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Shockeru
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 18-05-2018, 13:06:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The trial char system isn't meant to be spammed for all possible classes, instead just for those you really don't know how they're like. Any other reason why we should increase the limit, other than "i want more free trial chars" ?

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Zgary

[EPURY]

(since 08-10-2021 10:07)

Votes: 28

zgary40 
Post Posted: 18-05-2018, 15:03:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Make a new account just for testing eazy peazy

League of Legends Player
0 0

vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 05:28)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 18-05-2018, 18:55:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zgary wrote:
Make a new account just for testing eazy peazy

that doesnt work, the Test Character Limit seems to involve all test characters "created" on that "IP", it doesnt matter if you allready deleted those test characters or if you are using a different account

i used to make a lot of test characters of the same class, but on different races to see wich one i liked the animations more, and i ALWAYS deleted them once i found the race/class combo i liked, however now, even though i have 0 test characters currently sitting on my account, i cannot create anymore, each time i try i get one of 2

- A error message saying that i have reached the limit of test character i can have in the account, even though i dont have any at the moment

- the character appearing on the character selection screen, but not recieving the lv 100 boost, game stuck on the loading screen if i try to log into it, and character dissapearing entirely the moment i leave the character selection screen.

and yes, this happens on both my normal account and on new accounts i made that have never ever had a trial character before

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

Post Posted: 22-05-2018, 16:43:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I will increase the limit, will post when

WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 23-05-2018, 00:07:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
I will increase the limit, will post when

Thanks Shocker - but imo, instead of increasing the limit, what about making the limiter count only the trial characters currently "created and active" in your account, instead of the amount of test characters "created in that account"? that way you dont have to raise the current limit, but more like motivate people to delete the trial characters they have in order to be able to create more once they are done with them?

maybe something like, say, for example, lets say the limit of trial characters were 5 "active" per IP, and if you try to create another more have the "you have created the max amount of trial characters" error appear until you have deleted one of those 5, so that people dont make infinity amount of trial characters with different accounts

for example say i have 2 accounts, i made 3 trial characters in one account and they are active, then i make 2 trial characters in the secondary account. then i wont be able to create more on any of the accounts until i delete one of them.

1 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

Post Posted: 25-05-2018, 19:17:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Actually... I just remembered I already set the trial chars limit to 10 (up from 2 initially) long time ago. 10 is already enough...

WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

vicezx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-05-2018, 14:34:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
Actually... I just remembered I already set the trial chars limit to 10 (up from 2 initially) long time ago. 10 is already enough...

thats good Shocker, but the problem is not the 10 character limit, is that this limit involves created trial characters regardless if you have deleted them or not, once you have made 10 trial characters, you cannot make more, even if you delete them all and are sitting currently at 0 trial characters in your account you still cannot create more, and this is a IP limit so you cannot create more even with another account

if ive knew this i wouldnt have made 4 warrior test characters and 3 monks of different races just to see wich race animations i liked more before deciding on my final race for those characters

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

Post Posted: 29-05-2018, 18:13:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

vicezx wrote:
Shocker wrote:

thats good Shocker, but the problem is not the 10 character limit, is that this limit involves created trial characters regardless if you have deleted them or not, once you have made 10 trial characters, you cannot make more, even if you delete them all and are sitting currently at 0 trial characters in your account you still cannot create more, and this is a IP limit so you cannot create more even with another account

if ive knew this i wouldnt have made 4 warrior test characters and 3 monks of different races just to see wich race animations i liked more before deciding on my final race for those characters
The limit would have no use if it wouldn't count deleted characters too Raised eyebrow

WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Wickedlike

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-12-2019 20:52)

Post Posted: 04-12-2019, 22:45:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey new player here.

So i blew my trail chars on day one without knowing anything about it.
I don't feel like its fair to not have this written anywhere on the site or in my account/chars.
Feels bad i guess. Just knowing its something that can be blown fast and is IP shared and lost kinda suck's because i for sure wouldn't have made about 80% of the toons i made.

Non the less i don't see a problem in spamming chars that get deleted after 2h game time i'd love it if i can get back to testing etc but doesn't seem like it will happen.
Oh well wanted to drop my disappointment as a new play.

I'd love it if we can at least have 1 trail char available at all time. For example if we have 0 trail chars, we can then make 1 and only 1 at all time. Or at lest get +1 eatch week or month.
That's all.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 20:46:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x