Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [REJECTED] I can´t deliver a quest
xatruch911

Replies: 1
Views: 283

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 19-03-2019, 09:59:58   Subject: I can´t deliver a quest
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: I can´t deliver a quest
Proof:
Hi all, I'm doing the missions of my class headquarters with my warlock to get the mount, I am stuck in the mission "the dre ...
  Topic: Stuck In Val'sharah questline
xatruch911

Replies: 8
Views: 1524

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-01-2019, 23:49:48   Subject: Stuck In Val'sharah questline
Help please!, I'm doing the questline of val'sharah to get the achievement "That's Val'sharah Folks!" and I'm stuck in the black rook hold, I already did all the possible missions and I don& ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] Champions of Legionfall Mission
xatruch911

Replies: 3
Views: 635

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 07-01-2019, 04:55:59   Subject: Champions of Legionfall Mission
Hi guys, I can't complete the champions of legionfall mission, I did the entire campaign of my classhall and I don't see anything else to do, No NPC gives me more missions.
Character: Euronymouss
Ra ...
  Topic: I can´t unlock my third artifact slot with my monk
xatruch911

Replies: 2
Views: 942

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 10-01-2018, 19:17:51   Subject: I can´t unlock my third artifact slot with my monk
Good Day Wowfreaks Administrators!
I have trouble unlocking the third slot of my artifact relic of my monk, no NPC gives me missions in my classhall, I did the missions at the peak of serenity in Pan ...
  Topic: Desbloqueo tercera ranura de artefacto Monje
xatruch911

Replies: 4
Views: 1192

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 09-01-2018, 09:47:16   Subject: Desbloqueo tercera ranura de artefacto Monje
Buen Día Administradores Wowfreakz!
Tengo problema para desbloquear la tercera ranura de mi reliquia de artefacto de mi monje, ningun NPC me da misiones en mi sede de clase, ya hice las misiones en ...

Page 1 of 1