User
Pass
2FA

Search found 5 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: I lvl up 20 to 110 void elf don't give me q ((Heritage of the Void)). why ?
youcsmenow

Replies: 10
Views: 493

PostForum: Other   Posted: 19-08-2020, 18:21:49   Subject: I lvl up 20 to 110 void elf don't give me q ((Heritage of the Void)). why ?
WoW Freakz link:
Character name:formaxx
Bug description: hi. i lvl up 20 to 110((void elf)) and 1 to 110 normal race(max) but don't give me q ((Heritage of the Void)). why ?
Proof: i lvl up her ...
  Topic: [REJECTED] heritage of the void ( how to get set rendori'e ? )
youcsmenow

Replies: 1
Views: 187

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 17-08-2020, 22:54:26   Subject: heritage of the void ( how to get set rendori'e ? )
WoW Freakz item link:
Bug description: hi. i unlock void elf. but don't give me heritage of the void (achivment) how to get set rendori'e ?
Proof: don't give me heritage of the void (achivment)
  Topic: [REJECTED] bug in instance and when loading full, my hero and acc dc in game
youcsmenow

Replies: 2
Views: 335

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 12-08-2020, 23:40:59   Subject: bug in instance and when loading full, my hero and acc dc in game
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: hi my hero in instanc is bug and dc . I can not play game .when loading full my hero dc name hero Ilwarlockll
Proof: when loading end my hero and acc dc !
  Topic: [REJECTED] i dont have track pet how to get track pet. i just track humanoids
youcsmenow

Views: 154

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 06-05-2020, 21:11:17   Subject: i dont have track pet how to get track pet. i just track humanoids
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: hi why i just have tracking humanoids. i need track pet how to get track pet ?
Proof:
  Topic: [REJECTED] suramar . shal' aran q (( close enough )) (( 0/1 drop oculeth near thalyssra )) is bug
youcsmenow

Views: 154

PostForum: Rejected bugs   Posted: 23-04-2020, 11:08:37   Subject: suramar . shal' aran q (( close enough )) (( 0/1 drop oculeth near thalyssra )) is bug
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: suramar . shal' aran q (( close enough )) (( 0/1 drop oculeth near thalyssra )) is bug
Proof:

Page 1 of 1