User
Pass
2FA

Girl's rules

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> hidden stuff -> war4.freakz.ro
Author Message1997
real (100)

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-12-2012 23:18)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 03-08-2011, 04:25:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi everybody!

*Read only bold text if you don't want to waste your time*

Today i want to tell you about the little girls and their way to play dolls.
The main part of the game(besides the dolls itself) is to invent some rules. This could be anything from some roles (doctor and patient, mama and doughter, bride and groom, etc) on out to additional conditions (e.g. 'the doll can't swim', 'there is angry dog outside the toy-house' or 'there is a hot tea in a cup, so nobody can touch it') whatever that may come to mind of a talented kid. So they are playing their dolls, strictly follow the rules and having fun.

Oftenly this little girls try to connect someone else to the game and describe them all the rules in details. Other girls take it without doubt, adults accept the rules to keep the game interesting for children, but there are always some bad boys who just laugh and say that this is silly and everything is not real.
When that girls grow up they usually forget about their games or just remember it with a smile. But some of them continue playing: for example this could be role playing with a boyfriend or (in a worse case) some rules for their family life (e.g. 'socks should never be under the bed', 'you should never drink beer' or 'night fishing with friends is prohibited')

So why do i speak about all this? In these latter days i often hear about some unintelligible "rules" on a server, which are not included to the official "Regulament". These are:
    1. fy_jungle: Do not use flashbangs
    2. de_cbble: Do not play in tower (near the Tero base)
    3. awp_bycastor32: Do not play in a caves
    4. he_dust_mini: Do not throw HE grenade (just kidding)
    -

First i thought the people just resent me for killing them and just ask me not to do that things (like some ppl often ask not to use awp or smth else), but then i've heard this from admin (don't remember the name) and over time from other admins (SS.11, Zookey).
One guy (with the long name i couldn't remember, smth like 'daun bine pe tine') told me that "every little idiot should respect this rules", and he really does!

So what i want to ask is: Are here really so many little girls playing with the imposed rules, that admins are even allowed to kick/rocket/ban for not following them? Are this rules really legal here?

C'mon guys, this is a game and i want to use all its capabilities. I want to play CS, not to play dolls! Don't you?

I can understand rules number 2 and 3 at the end of the round, when somebody hides there till the timeout (but this also acceptable on any other map)
I can understand rule nuber 4, just for lulz
But i can't understand those who say "You can accidentally blind your teammate, dont use flash!". Hey, guys, i can do that on de_dust2 either!
And I can't understand when someone tells me not to go to some place on a map. Don't you think that is the strategical point of a map? Don't you think that map creator made that place not only for the landscape beauty. Or should all of us move only by waypoints, like a bots??

Ok then. If all of you here really accept it and all this regulations are blessed by the supreme admins, so here comes the next question:
Why don't you just modify the maps to disable prohibited items and block unwanted places? I don't believe that noone of all this crowd of people can do nothing more complex than amx_rocket. Or is it really so hard to do?

Opinions?

PS: I can propose one more rule:
    5: Do not use smoke grenades on any maps (Noobs are losing themselves in a smoke and can't find the way home)

0 0

revox

[Psychotic]

(since 13-03-2023 07:43)

Votes: 328

Post Posted: 03-08-2011, 05:25:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you do not understand some unwriten rules.. go and play somewhere else.
No one will stay and modify a map because of you. All the players understand what they are told to.. you don't.

Probably, you just want to be a "cracker head". Like in real life, there are some rules (unwriten ones). And you better do not pass them.
Go and play somewhere else if you do not like "the girly rules".
d2 vs jungle? Really? REALLY? ON JUNGLE WITH 2 flashbangs you can blind 20 people in one round. Now.. tell me, how do you do that on d2!?

Stop whining LIKE A GIRL and respect the good damn rules Ciubaca.

0 0

SS.11

[Freakazoid]

(since 18-01-2016 17:09)

Votes: 27

Post Posted: 03-08-2011, 07:07:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Real(100) I understand your afirmation: "C'mon guys, this is a game and i want to use all its capabilities. I want to play CS".But my opinion is that you are going a little too far. It's very annoying on a map like fy_jungle to use flash and blind you oponents because is a small map and it's not the same situation with dust_2. On the other side these 3 simple unwritten rules make the game fair and more pleasant.Let's act like some real men:D and real men act fair.Have a nice day.
0 0

TwisTer

[GOOGLE SEARCHER]

(since 17-05-2023 01:23)

Votes: 231

Post Posted: 03-08-2011, 08:42:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i love girls! do u?

0 0

Zookey

[Forum Legend]

(since 07-12-2019 08:39)

Votes: 28

Post Posted: 03-08-2011, 16:47:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

100, i'm sorry but i think that you are the girl Thinking, because you are camping, and using the advantages of the maps (towers, caves and more others)... this is a fun server, in gathers you can camp and do whatever you want, not in our server.

Daca vrei sa faci ceva cu viata ta incearca sa nu gandesti ca un roman

0 0

real (100)

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-12-2012 23:18)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 03-08-2011, 21:41:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Revox:
I would never have guessed without your help that i can play in some other place) Thanks for this advice, it is highly appreciated -
Sorry, can not find the translation of "cracker head", it is probably something literal from romanian. But as far as i can understand it i think you're not right about me

Generally you are somehow focused much on my person than on a problem i was trying to raise.

Again about the rules: I respect the rules of the game (set bomb, defend plants, rescue hostages, etc), i respect the rules of fairplay (no cheats) and etiquette (no insults and vulgar language). But the ones listed above sound strange. You just cut off the part of the game. It is like to forbid skating behind the goal in hockey.

Quote:
i can't understand those who say "You can accidentally blind your teammate, dont use flash!". Hey, guys, i can do that on de_dust2 either!

Quote:
d2 vs jungle? Really? REALLY? ON JUNGLE WITH 2 flashbangs you can blind 20 people in one round

As you can see i was talking about blinding teammates. This is possible on any map, Hutt -
Concerning the amount of blinded players - Try to see that from another point of view: where else you can do that? As you said, it is hardly possible on d2 and other. This could also be kind of fun, i think)

@SS.11:
Fair game means equal possibilities of every player. If every one could use flashes this is also fair game. And real men DO use flashes, trust me - (im not talkin about myself)

@Zookey:
No, i don't - If i were girl then Twister would have loved me. But he doesn't, cuz he have banned me not long ago..
Quote:
because you are camping, and using the advantages of the maps

Camping? NO! Using the advantages of the map - YES!! This is the part of any tactics... All that boxes, doors and scissures on the map are not randomly placed. You just need to use them in a proper way.
I never camp in one place for entire round. The purpose of that tower is to stop the first wave of CT attackers. And from the caves you can try to intercept those who rush to the house on bycastor. After that this places are useless and boring to stay. And i rush myself much more often then doing that...

Well, I see you all are quite unanimous in your positions. I was sure that i am not the only follower of free playing style, but the others are either don't know english, or don't want contradict to admins, or simply don't exist)
So, if people here become upset becaue of seeing white screeen for 1-3 seconds and want to protect themselves from risk of being killed from arduous places, then i have nothing else to do except following your "rules" and advise to wear diapers for those who want to feel even more safety.

PS: Sorry for my ironic style of writing, but this all really looks silly and wierd for me. Maybe this is because of differences in mentality, idk...

0 0

Ratra

[BAN-KAI]

(since 17-06-2019 11:51)

Votes: 81

Post Posted: 03-08-2011, 22:44:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There are more players who agree with this rules then those who are against them. Unless you bring like 20 people and start a revolution on this forum I don't think you have a chance to change something.

Every day above ground is a good day.
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> hidden stuff -> war4.freakz.ro  

The time now is 01-05-2024, 08:15:58
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x