User
Pass
2FA

[DK] Rune of Cinderglacier

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message649
Crossline123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-09-2011 06:56)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 25-09-2011, 14:34:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=53341 (wowhead link)
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: The Cinderglacier buff (https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=53386 (wowhead link)) should work like that:
A few facts about the Cinderglacier (CG) proc:

(a) Death and Decay (DnD) does not consume CG charges but benefits from CG.

(b) CG increases the damage of both Frost Fever (FF) and Blood Plague (BP) if it is active while they are applied. CG stacks are only consumed if the triggering spell itself benefits from CG. That means:
Icy Touch consumes 1 stack of CG, but both Icy Touch and the triggered FF benefit from CG.
Plague Strike does not consume any stack of CG, but the triggered BP is affected by it.
Pestilence does not consume any stack of CG, but all diseases created by it benefit from it (the original diseases remain unaffected, however).
(c) CG's bonus is updated on-the-fly for DnD, but not for diseases. That means if you get a Cinderglacier proc after you've cast DnD and applied diseases, your DnD's damage will increase, but your diseases's damage will not. (The same is true for the case that CG fades: DnD's damage decreases, FF/BP's damage remains unaffected.)

Here the charges of cinderglacier buff is consumed by diseases's ticks and it's impossible to get any benefit for direct spells like death coil or frost strike.

Dovada / Proof: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=53341 (wowhead link) (the last comment, I didn't post any screens from game cause on SS you won't see the fact it's consumed by diseases)

0 0

Iulyart

[Gospodar Consumator]

(since 31-12-2021 22:30)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 07-10-2012, 11:01:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Warning! Nobody posted in this topic in the last 377 days.
If you don't have anything useful to say and you're not dealing with the discussed issue please don't bring the topic to life.

Bump. Inca i degeaba rune....

"The world has come to a point where nobody is an asshole. Because everyone is."

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-09-2024, 19:00:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x