User
Pass
2FA

Powerleveling: 80-85 (Freakz)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Cataclysm
Author Message2253
Raster

[ACNA]

(since 02-09-2016 09:51)

Votes: 81

Post Posted: 25-10-2011, 17:09:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Through this guide I try to show another way of leveling from 80 to 85, because a lot of people are doing random quests in a zone just to get to 85 in the shortest time, without thinking that they can get 2 things at the same time from a quest, xp and reputation with a faction.

1. 80-81 Valhalas - Icecrown
The quests are Battle at Valhalas: Fallen Heroes, Battle at Valhalas: Khit'rix the Dark Master, Battle at Valhalas: The Return of Sigrid Iceborn, Battle at Valhalas: Carnage!, Battle at Valhalas: Thane Deathblow, Battle at Valhalas: Final Challenge they start at Geirrvif - 1 and end at Gjonner the Merciless - 1 (auto-complete).

2. 81-82 + Guardians of Hyjal reputation - Mount Hyjal
We start with Inciting the Elements and The Earth Rises, which are quests from the place where the Stormwind portal takes you and start at Tholo Whitehoof - 1 respectively Anren Shadowseeker - 1 from Nordrassil.
After Inciting the Elements, Tholo Whitehoof gives this quest Flames from Above - 1 which is auto-complete.
The last two quests are End of the Supply Line and In the Rear With the Gear which start at Jadi Falaryn - 1, 2 from Wolf's Run.

3. 82-83 + Therazane and The Earthen Ring reputation - Deepholm
The first quests are The Earth Claims All and Blood of the Earthwarder from Seer Kormo which is located in Temple of Earth.
We continue with Explosive Bonding Compound and Something that Burns from Initiate Goldmine - 1, 2 which is located in Quartzite Basin.
We end with Core of Our Troubles from Earthmender Norsala - 1, 2 and Hatred Runs Deep from Diamant the Patient - 1, 2.

4. 83-84 + Ramkahen reputation - Uldum
We start in Ramkahen with the quest Nahom Must Hold from King Phaoris - SS, The Gleam in his Eye from Adarrah - 1 and the quests The Vizier's Vote, The High Priest's Vote, The High Commander's Vote from Prince Nadun - 1, 2, 3.
Now we go to the NPC which is finishing The High Priest's Vote (High Priest Amet - 1 (Entrance)), complete and get the quest Stopping the Spread - 1 which is auto-complete.
We continue with The Vizier's Vote, we go to Vizier Tanotep - 1, complete and get the quest Tanotep's Son - 1 which is auto-complete.
Then we complete The High Commander's Vote - 1 and go to Salhet - 1 which is finishing the quest Nahom Must Hold. We complete that one and get The Defense of Nahom which is auto-complete and The Cypher of Keset.
We finish with The Gleam in his Eye; we go to Harrison Jones hit complete and get Tailgunner - 1 which is auto-complete and I've Got This Guy - 1.

5. 84-85 + Wildhammer Clan - reputation (Alliance) - Twilight Highlands
We start in Kirthaven with the quests Something Brewed, Something Stewed, Something Bold from Lachlan MacGraff and Wild, Wild, Wildhammer Wedding from Grundy MacGraff.
Wild, Wild, Wildhammer Wedding gets completed automatically when you speak with Kurdran Wildhammer - 1 and Something Brewed gets completed automatically when you speak with Wildhammer Lookout - 1.
We finish in Thundermar with the quests Magmalord Falthazar, Beer Run from Colin Thundermar - 1, 2, Beer Run - How To (same as Something Brewed), Last Stand at Thundermar, Narkrall, The Drake-Tamer (Attention, you need to do Last Stand at Thundermar first and then get Narkrall, The Drake-Tamer) from Colin Thundermar - 1, 2 (there are two Colin Thundermar, but they give different quests), Warlord Halthar is Back from Craw MacGraw - 1, Hot Stuff, Tempered in Elemental Flame from Nivvet Channelock - 1, 2 and Fight Like a Wildhammer from Low Shaman Blundy; there are 2 quests with the same name, one is daily and one is normal, you take them both and complete them at this NPC Wildhammer Keg Quest Tracker - 1.
This was it, we got level 85 and all the reputations that are obtainable from level 80 to level 85.

- I've explained how you do quests that can be automatically completed at another NPC or stuff like this; also I've explained the Uldum quests in an order because it is easy to do them like this
- Through 1,2,3 I've put images that have something to do with that quest/zone
- I need someone to do the 84-85 part for horde also; PM
- I hope someone will find this guide usefull

Credits: ME

воронья
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Cataclysm  

The time now is 01-05-2024, 15:08:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x