User
Pass
2FA

[Haste bug all spec-dk] Auras presence and talents
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message4195
Reshoz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-12-2011 16:27)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 09-11-2011, 17:50:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead/WoW Freakz Link:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=55610 (wowhead link)
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=48265 (wowhead link)
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=50371 (wowhead link)
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=51462 (wowhead link)
Descrierea bugului / Bug description: The bug is haste not showing as it should, Unholy presence and improved unholy presence not showing up in character page wich means Maybe it doesnt satck well or work at all
same goes for improved icy talons and every buff that gives haste (hunter's aura as well) so i reported this bugs :
one is haste of unholy presence(even improved) not showing up :

Icy talons buff same (the one we have whitout talent 20%) :

+ improved (15% for us ) and 10% aura for anyone in party /raid :

Dovada / Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=iv&&src_vid=Ja0B1GLSt04&&annotation_id=annotation_89749&&v=qBP04dynz3I
Tgn tv retail video's you could check it by your self at 0:59 put the clip in hd pause it and see that the dk have like 59% haste withtout any haste enchants he even have full mastery reforged gear , If it isn't enough i have tons of videos from diferent sites arena junkies wordofwarcraftmovies etc....
another proof from retail forum :
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2016083078?page=2

it prooves that improved icy talons should not give only melle and ranged haste but also same haste affects runes regeneration

Quote from wowhead comments on icy talons :

his is not correct.
Frost death knights get 20% from their specialization, 10% from Improved Icy talons(both personal and for the raid) and, indeed, an additional 5% personal haste from Improved Icy Talons.

It's also worth noting that they the don't stack additive. To get your total melee haste you multiply all the modifiers:
1.2 (Icy Talons) * 1.1 (improved Icy Talons) * 1.05 (personal gain form Improved Icy Talons) = 1.386. In other words, every death knight specced into Improved Icy Talons have 38.6% faster attack speed.

If you happen to be a two hand user, add Unholy Presence to that:
1.2 (Icy Talons) * 1.1 (improved Icy Talons) * 1.05 (personal gain form Improved Icy Talons) *1.1 (Unholy Presence) = 1.5246, or 52.46% faster attack speed.

What about the haste from your gear? Well, it so happens that you just add another multiplier.
With 7% haste in frost presence this would be:
1.2*1.1*1.05*1.07=1.482 => 48.3% faster attack speed.

The same for unholy presence would be:
1.2*1.1*1.05*1.07*1.1=1.6313 => 63.13% faster attack speed.

So normaly a frost dk with improved icy talons like me should have in haste 20% from icy talons+15% from improved icy talons+10% from unholy presence=45% extra attack speed and rune regenration here this is what we have (notice i have improved icy talons +unholy pres):

anyway the post was normay done until here but i discovered something else i aded (in relation with haste)

improved blood presence in talents the 20% must be showed in order to stack and work
[img]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4657/wowscrnshot122608170532.jpg[:img]
and most important is unholy talent runic coruption the 100 or 50% increased runic regeneration must show to stack with curent haste and work well

its essential for the haste to show in all specs so the ticks of the dots increase especialy unholy cauze unholy =dots

Hope i get an anser in english im not romanian

Last edited by Reshoz on 11-11-2011, 19:18:20; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Shay

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-12-2013 22:13)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 10-11-2011, 01:02:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Very nice post and very well explained. Hope it gets fixed. :)
0 0

Reshoz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-11-2011, 02:36:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shay wrote:
Very nice post and very well explained. Hope it gets fixed. -

thx

hope it get fixed too

0 0

Reshoz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-11-2011, 16:18:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

well i aded the two bugs for blood presence and runic coruption
0 0

Cordo
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 01-12-2011 17:44)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 11-11-2011, 20:57:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Problem : no the haste gained trough pressence/buff/talents aint showing up in caracter page.
But it works just fine. u can check my last post here

0 0

Reshoz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-11-2011, 21:09:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cordo wrote:
Problem : no the haste gained trough pressence/buff/talents aint showing up in caracter page.
But it works just fine. u can check my last post here

dude dont troll in my post get the hell of here -

0 0

Cordo
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 11-11-2011, 21:16:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

troll what? ive told u that the haste gain works fine, only problem is that it dosent show in the caracter page. ive posted this in a more grafic way in other post that ive linked. so again troll what?

0 0

Reshoz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-11-2011, 13:10:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cordo wrote:
troll what? ive told u that the haste gain works fine, only problem is that it dosent show in the caracter page. ive posted this in a more grafic way in other post that ive linked. so again troll what?

Romanians it seemm dont like jokes -

anyway dude

Cordo wrote:

u need a brain fix dude

Just an example runic coruption , test it your self , that 100% haste should increase dot's tick too ? does it do it here you think ?

all i see is 3 sec tick for both, so for me its not working well

0 0

SilverSaw

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-01-2018 12:38)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 12-11-2011, 13:46:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good post, and nice Veteran from "Crysis" international guild -
0 0

Cordo
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 12-11-2011, 14:07:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Reshoz wrote:
Just an example runic coruption , test it your self , that 100% haste should increase dot's tick too ? does it do it here you think ? all i see is 3 sec tick for both, so for me its not working well

Haste dosent affect dk's dots (Frost Fever, Blood Plague etc.) Haste affects : weapon speed and Rune regen and bouth of those 2 work.
Next time do some reserch before u start posting garbage.

And 4 u 2 know we dont like "jokes" in bug reports.

0 0

Reshoz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-11-2011, 15:27:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cordo wrote:
Reshoz wrote:
Just an example runic coruption , test it your self , that 100% haste should increase dot's tick too ? does it do it here you think ? all i see is 3 sec tick for both, so for me its not working well

Haste dosent affect dk's dots (Frost Fever, Blood Plague etc.) Haste affects : weapon speed and Rune regen and bouth of those 2 work.

And 4 u 2 know we dont like "jokes" in bug reports.

ah ok i didnt now that

but anyway i posted so this get fixed (haste show off)

If its working they should check that every talent i sayed before gives the runic regeneration (improved blood presence , improved icy talons etc...)

im not here to fight with you neither to joke with you just here to post bugs

if you say it works proove it

0 0

Setemotion

[Been Cursed]

(since 06-08-2016 04:40)

Votes: 246

Post Posted: 13-11-2011, 17:30:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cordo wrote:
Reshoz wrote:

wtf? haste affects every dot from this game now :/ learn your wow.

Setemotion - Goin Hard***
Setemotion's box of EDM goodies
0 0

Cordo
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 13-11-2011, 18:27:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, after some long f-ing time of testing and matching numbers, here it is:
All the testing is made with 0 haste rating from gear/gems/enchants

Spec Blood + [Improved Blood Pressence] :
Blood Pressence - 8.6 sec (shoud have been 8)
Frost Pressence - 9.2 sec (shoud have been 10)
Unholy Pressence - 9.2 sec (shoud have been 9)

Spec Frost + [Icy Talons] + [Improved Icy Talons]
Blood Pressence - 7.8 sec (true if i had 28% haste)
Frost Pressence - 7.4 sec (true, if i had 35% haste)
Unholy Pressence - 7.4 sec (true, if i had 35% haste)

Spec Frost + [Icy Talons] no [improved icy talons]
Blood Pressence - 8.6
Frost Pressence - 7.9
Unholy Pressence - 7.8

So, basicaly the problems i've found are :

- Improved Blood Pressence 2/2 - reduces cd to runes by 1.4 sec, not 2
- Improved Blood Pressence 2/2 - gives "pasive haste" that reduces weapon speed in [Blood Pressence]
- Improved Blood Pressence 2/2 - gives "passive haste" that persists in Frost and Unholy pressence, affecting rune regen.
- Improved Blood Pressence 2/2 - nullyfies [Unholy Pressence](-1sec rune cd) u get only the "pasive haste"
- Improved Frost Pressence 2/2 - reduces rune cd by 0.1 in all pressences, and not increasing the >Runic Power< regen
- Any [improved Pressence] nullyfies the Rune Regen from [Unholy Pressence]

Biggest Problem is: [Improved Icy Talons], took me some time to figure this bastard out, but here it is:

The effect from [Icy Talons] and [Improved Icy Talons] shoud not be additive, (20+10+5=35% haste) instead :

1.2 (Icy Talons) * 1.1 (improved Icy Talons) * 1.05 (personal gain form Improved Icy Talons)

Yea i NAIL them!
Those are the problems, hope u understand them, this is the last time i post something abouth them.

Disclaimer :
- Rune regen based on haste rating via gear/gems/emchants works no need to talk abouth that
- Thy are a lot of problems with unholy pressence and the talents from unholy spec (that affects the rune regen) I wont writte abouth them unless Goul and Gargoyle are fixed.

-------------------------------------------

Setemotion wrote:
Cordo wrote:
Reshoz wrote:

wtf? haste affects every dot from this game now :/ learn your wow.

Learn Your wow nab
DoTs only gain Haste if no other resource for the class gains from haste.
DK, Warrior, Rogue and Hunter DoTs do not gain from haste. Instead Focus, Rage, Energy and Rune regeneration gains from haste.

Last edited by Cordo on 14-11-2011, 13:35:39; edited 3 times in total
0 0

revanger

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-11-2011 19:58)

Post Posted: 14-11-2011, 08:18:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cordo wrote:
Ok, after some long f-ing time of testing and matching numbers, here it is:
All the testing is made with 0 haste rating from gear/gems/enchants

Spec Blood + [Improved Blood Pressence] :
Blood Pressence - 8.6 sec
Frost Pressence - 9.2 sec
Unholy Pressence - 9.2 sec

Spec Frost + [Icy Talons] + [Improved Icy Talons]
Blood Pressence - 7.8 sec
Frost Pressence - 7.4 sec
Unholy Pressence - 7.4 sec

Spec Frost + [Icy Talons] no [improved icy talons]
Blood Pressence - 8.6
Frost Pressence - 7.9
Unholy Pressence - 7.8

So, basicaly the problems i've found are :

Improved Blood Pressence 2/2 - reuces cd to runes by 1.4 sec, not 2
Improved Blood Pressence 2/2 - gives "pasive haste" that reduces weapon speed in [Blood Pressence]
Improved Blood Pressence 2/2 - gives "passive haste" that persists in Frost and Unholy pressence, affecting rune regen.
Improved Blood Pressence 2/2 - nullyfies [Unholy Pressence](-1sec rune cd) u get only the "pasive haste"
Improved Frost Pressence 2/2 - reduces rune cd by 0.1 in all pressences, and not increasing the >Runic Power< regen
Any -improved Pressence- nullyfies the Rune Regen from Unholy Pressence

Biggest Problem is: [Improved Icy Talons], took me some time to figure this bastard out, but here it is:

The effect from [Icy Talons] and [Improved Icy Talons] shoud not be additive (20+10+5) instead :

1.2 (Icy Talons) * 1.1 (improved Icy Talons) * 1.05 (personal gain form Improved Icy Talons)

Yea i NAIL them!
Those are the problems, hope u understand them, this is the last time i post something abouth them.

Disclaimer :
- Rune regen based on haste rating via gear/gems/emchants works no need to talk abouth that
- Thy are a lot of problems with unholy pressence and the talents from unholy spec (that affects the rune regen) I wont writte abouth them unless Goul and Gargoyle are fixed.

Foarte complex gg.

0 0

Reshoz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-11-2011, 20:35:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

what about if i am a unholy dk with only unholy presence and i have the icy talons aura on me , ho can i be sure my rune's regeneration is increased by 10% ?

Its a problem that it dont show up well

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 29-09-2024, 01:17:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password