User
Pass
2FA

4.2 patch
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message6167
Zgary

[EPURY]

(since 08-10-2021 10:07)

Votes: 28

zgary40 
Post Posted: 25-11-2011, 12:36:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

BlackNoxis wrote:
Don't declare war to yourselves people, not worth the effort, heh. In my opinion, patch 4.2 doesn't really matter until all things from earlier releases will fully (or at least 99%) work. Have a nice play - !
And a big HI and GL to Irix -

hi and gl to you too :p

the point is you can't jump straight to 4.2 patch, we need to pass through all patches (406 410 420)

League of Legends Player
0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 25-11-2011, 13:57:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zgary wrote:
BlackNoxis wrote:
Don't declare war to yourselves people, not worth the effort, heh. In my opinion, patch 4.2 doesn't really matter until all things from earlier releases will fully (or at least 99%) work. Have a nice play - !
And a big HI and GL to Irix -

hi and gl to you too :p

the point is you can't jump straight to 4.2 patch, we need to pass through all patches (406 410 420)

Skyfire Emu, our core devs skipped 4.1 patch and went straight for 4.2 and i think they finished it up. You can always check at their website http://www.projectskyfire.org/

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2013 21:10)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 09:29:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't see why you guys want to get to 4.2 so fast? It will make the raids BoT and BWD less interesting because we will be outgreared for it.

If you like to PvP go ahead do so Don't QQ about patches then. they played this for about 3 months on retail so its not so unbalanced that you can't play it.

World of Warcraft is one of the best balanced games and still there are people complaining about balance, I don't get it. Its not because your been killed by a class over and over again that the balance isn't right it may just mean that your class is weaker against that class, but you get an advantage on other classes and so on. // or you may just suck? - its a game you should be dying. And if your so upset about it go play the OP class you think is OP stop QQ'ing

Anyway balance is a ZERO reason to go to 4.2. the reason should be that we had all 4.06 content done. and that we need new stuff.

See ya
Ezeky

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough!

Exodus Realm Alliance Guild: Ejusdem Generis
0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 26-11-2011, 13:40:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech is right.
4.0.6 is too imbalanced in PVP, makes you puke.
Also, PVE is just....just...have no words for it. Just pure bullshit.

All you do in PVE: Kill bosses, get loot so you can kill harder bosses. Repeat. Profit ? Time bad spent.

@Ezeky, you dont undersant since ur obviusly a PVEer, this right now is so horribly unbalanced, I play here only for the sake of going 4.2 some day, and so we can do real PVP, not this bullshit.

Also, I did try the ridicilusly OP furry warr, I roflpwned whole teams by myself, 1 shoting everyone, that ISNT FUN.

0 0

wolfking742

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-03-2013 13:37)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 30-11-2011, 19:47:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

we have a lot of bugs on this patch,adding a new one must be hard
0 0

UltimaWeapon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-07-2013 22:02)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 02-12-2011, 02:18:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Would be cool to be able to farm firelands thrash mobs though. Would also be cool to get some of the 378 bind on equip gear that drops from the mobs there. Since there are only a few different types of thrash mob drops in BoT and BwD, it would be cool to add some more.

Also in Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman they are remade to 85 dungeons, that drop 353 bind on equip gear would also be cool to get some of those.

0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-09-2013 09:29)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 02-12-2011, 09:17:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

theres no sense in upgrading to 4.2 when 4.3 is already out.Better to go straight to 4.3.and anyway there are a lot of things to fix on current patch,for exmaple raids ( i really wanna do all bosses,not just 3)

same thing happened on wotlk, theres still no private server with fully working ulduar raid from 3.1.0 or 3.2.0 patch, but icc is fixed pretty everywhere.

0 0

tru3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-10-2012 06:56)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 24-12-2011, 18:54:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ezeky wrote:
I don't see why you guys want to get to 4.2 so fast? It will make the raids BoT and BWD less interesting because we will be outgreared for it.

If you like to PvP go ahead do so Don't QQ about patches then. they played this for about 3 months on retail so its not so unbalanced that you can't play it.

World of Warcraft is one of the best balanced games and still there are people complaining about balance, I don't get it. Its not because your been killed by a class over and over again that the balance isn't right it may just mean that your class is weaker against that class, but you get an advantage on other classes and so on. // or you may just suck? - its a game you should be dying. And if your so upset about it go play the OP class you think is OP stop QQ'ing

Anyway balance is a ZERO reason to go to 4.2. the reason should be that we had all 4.06 content done. and that we need new stuff.

See ya
Ezeky

dude
80% of dks are blood dks..is blood dk balanced?.....

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2013 21:10)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 26-12-2011, 10:54:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

tru3 wrote:
Ezeky wrote:

See ya
Ezeky

dude
80% of dks are blood dks..is blood dk balanced?.....

That doesn't change in 4.2 they are still a pain to kill if they play it well. its because of the huge amount of selfheal and shields. Its a class thing in cata for DK's that doen't change with a new patch release.

BTW if there is another class OP in 4.2 you want to go to Mists of Pandaria Directly to bypass that? World of Warcraft is the most balanced game in MMO's so stop QQ about it as it would rune all your gameplay, I get I'm sometimes pist too when I get owned, but thats the game man. How do you feel when you Own someone els, you feel great well thats it, sometimes you own sometimes you get owned.

Again I dno't think balance should be the reason for a new patch. Get all the stuff done in 4.06 and then you can be satisfied to get to 4.2 and so on.

See ya
Ezeky

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough!

Exodus Realm Alliance Guild: Ejusdem Generis
0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(since 13-08-2024 09:04)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 12-01-2012, 12:54:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Soon™
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zohlomg, 12 January 2012 10:54

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 30-09-2024, 01:21:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x