User
Pass
2FA

EXODUS PvP Alliance

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian
Author Message708
Templer

[Lich King Gladiator]

(since 22-04-2013 11:04)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 05-02-2012, 17:11:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I play here for 1 year was on main server then i transfered to international one ... I am alliance and like we play bg need to play 20 bgs to win one wtf is happening to alliance that was the problem on gen but here is like allys win no bg can u make some change function or close so ppl dont make horde any more ..... PvP is not playble on EXODUS ! :S
0 0

gandacel

[Screwed Freak]

(since 03-04-2019 16:08)

Votes: 93

Post Posted: 05-02-2012, 17:41:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

imi placea mai mult de voi cand tara voastra se numea iugoslavia...
http://forum.wow-freakz.com/ENGLISH-ZONE-f1293.html
stiu ca nu stie romana dar aici e zona ROMANILOR !!!!
DACIA LOGAN FTW!

sunt nab.
0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 05-02-2012, 18:02:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

gandacel wrote:
imi placea mai mult de voi cand tara voastra se numea iugoslavia...
http://forum.wow-freakz.com/ENGLISH-ZONE-f1293.html
stiu ca nu stie romana dar aici e zona ROMANILOR !!!!
DACIA LOGAN FTW!

No, it is not ROMANIAN ZONE, he can speak english wherever he wants. Racism is punished with warns aswell.

0 0

-STORMLORD-

[Creep]

(since 25-10-2013 01:12)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 05-02-2012, 18:31:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Templer wrote:
I play here for 1 year was on main server then i transfered to international one ... I am alliance and like we play bg need to play 20 bgs to win one wtf is happening to alliance that was the problem on gen but here is like allys win no bg can u make some change function or close so ppl dont make horde any more ..... PvP is not playble on EXODUS ! :S

It's because the server is full of morons. It's the same on all realms, idiots who dont even have repgear go into bg's and they suck the life out of everyone on their team. It wouldn't be THAT much of a problem, but they dont know what a base is (Arati, Gilneas, eots) or how to protect the flag.
Even tho I have full vicious on 3 characters, it's still a nightmare to do bg's.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Romanian  

The time now is 05-10-2024, 09:23:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x