User
Pass
2FA

PvP Guild Sub-forum.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1031
Varnhageny

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-09-2018 14:41)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 17-03-2012, 13:08:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there Freakz.

My ingame nick is Varnhageny and I'd like to start a discussion over acknowledging Guild PvP Achievements towards the requirements for a guild's own sub-forum. There are a few PvP-only guilds that thrive in their players' area of expertise and can't really achieve any high-end Raid Achievements due to lack of knowledge, interest in this content or simply insufficient gear. WoW is not only a PvE-focused game, nor is your community and I'm asking you to acknowledge that we, PvP players, are here too. We have our Guilds that we promote and our guildmates we care for. I'd like to have a sub-forum for my guild and my guild members as well.

Therefore I've come up with a suggestion for PvP sub-forum requirements. They are as follows:
*Alliance/Horde Slayer
*Guild Gankers
*Citty Atacker

My Guild itself doesn't apply to those requirements yet but it will soon enough. Please note they are far more time consuming and require more conviction than those from PvE list.

Looking forward to hear from you,
Varnhageny.

Last edited by Varnhageny on 18-03-2012, 02:14:53; edited 1 time in total
0 0

erbarad

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-02-2015 22:40)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 17-03-2012, 13:23:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I absolutely agree with the OP. While it's only appropriate to have some kind of a system in place that prevents all guilds from having a sub-forum (like guild level / amount of guild members), it's quite unfair for the PvP-oriented guilds to be punished by other requirements (PvE achievements). Therefore I believe, that an alternative required achievement set should be provided, in the form of PvP-based achievements, such as these mentioned above.

0 0

zsotrab

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-11-2012 18:47)

Post Posted: 18-03-2012, 02:12:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We, who come from Poland ;P

I would like to strongly support this discussion and the direction it goes. I am certain that the possibility of achieving sub-forum through PvP achievements would make some of us happier -
At such forum we could post our ideas about living up gameplay on server, post some tips and share knowledge. We all know, that we can share our knowledge in other topics, but - to be honest, we would like to be acknowledged a little bit thanks to our skills -

I also hope that this topic will be considered by the admins as soon as possible!

0 0

edobear

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-01-2018 21:55)

Post Posted: 26-03-2012, 12:57:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
Varnhageny wrote:
Hello there Freakz.

My ingame nick is Varnhageny and I'l like to start a discussion over acknowledging Guild PvP Achievements towards the requirements for a guild's own sub-forum. There are a few PvP-only guilds that thrive in their players' area of expertise and cant really achieve any high-end Raid Achievements due to lack of knowledge, interest in this content or simply insufficient gear. WoW is not only a PvE-focused game, nor is your community and I'm asking you to acknowledge that we, PvP players, are here too. We have our Guilds that we promote and our guildmates we care for. I'd like to have a sub-forum for my guild and my guild members as well.

Therefore I've come up with a suggestion for PvP sub-forum requirements. They are as follows:
*Alliance/Horde Slayer
*Guild Gankers
*Citty Atacker

My Guild itself doesn't apply to those requirements yet but it will soon enough. Please note they are far more time consuming and require more conviction than those from PvE list.

Looking forward to hear from you,
Varnhageny.

P.S. If its a wrong thread please let me know before deleting this post. This will be highly appreciated.

Well, ok, your suggestions are pretty much ok, however I do not any slavery for a subforum.
Here are the requirments for a PvP guild:

-At least 50k kills on Kill Squad achievement.
-At least 1k kills on City Attacker achievment.
-Complete the achievement The Buddy System. (Minimum 500 arenas)

Posted 19.03 in http://forum.wow-freakz.com/I-want-a-subforum-for-my-guild-t126129.html

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 07-07-2024, 21:58:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x